Subjective

I sat staring at Renesmee for the longest time. She was a blessing in my life but I had barely escaped death giving birth to her. She was the best thing I had ever created.

It took all my human strength and more just to make it through to the end. Even then it was barely enough. If my mother decided to go the same route just to bless my siblings with a baby I knew she wouldn't make it.

If she made it to the end I don't think she would be suited for the vampire life. She was a wild soul and a free spirit. If she was to venture off and kill humans then the Volturi would execute not only her but her creators as well.

"I don't think its such a good idea to allow your mother to go through with this, Alice saw-" Edward began.

"Alice's visions are subjective. If we are careful and make sure nothing goes wrong then her future will change." I said confidently. "My mother wants to feel useful, its the least we could do for her."

"For arguments sake, lets just pretend like I will vote with my family to go through with this and the worst possible happens." Edward commented.

I took a deep breath to try and think of what plausable reaction I would have if the 'worst' was to happen in this situation.

Would I have my mother changed into a vampire or would I let her go? I wouldn't force her into this livelyhood so I would let her choose. But still there could be a chance that she would rather die then chance becoming a monster and getting me and my family executed by the Volturi.

That situation would be a no win situation if it got that bad.

I took a deep breath. "If worst comes to worst I will let my mother choose."

Edward rose to his feet and put his hands into the pockets of his trousers as he began pacing back and forth infront of me. Every five laps he would stop and look at me and then Renesmee before he started pacing again.

After 20 minutes of this behavor Renesmee had woke up and joined me in my watching of Edward's pacing.

Raising her hand she touched my face. What is wrong with daddy? She told me with her gift.

I cradled her hand and moved it from my face to hold it. "He's thinking deeply. Sometimes pacing can help." I replied.

Edward continued for the next ten minutes and then stopped as his phone rang. He quickly brought it to his ear. "Alice." he said.

Of course it was Alice, she was the only one who called him atleast six times a day. She was a good lookout though and I couldn't deny that we'd be screwed if it wasn't for her insight in our daily lives.

"Okay, see you all soon." He said before he hung up.

Finally! Edward came over to my side and took a seat next to me before he brought Renesmee into his lap.

"Everyone is coming home. Alice saw a tropical storm hitting the island and destroying the wedding so they are putting it on a hold until the weather is more promising." He explained to me. "She said they will be here by tomororw morning."

What was I suppose to say to that? That's wonderful or that's too bad.

"Do they know?" I perceeded to ask.

Sure enough Alice saw my mothers future disappear but did she see Rose and Emmett becoming parents to the child she was going to be carrying?

Edward rose to his feet with Renesmee in his arms and headed towards the kitchen. Without bothering to ask why I followed. As I came into the room I saw Renesmee sitting on the counter while Edward was rummaging through the fridge.