𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄, ₁₉₉₀ ₋ ₁₉₉₄

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐
𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟘
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━
"strange, how you can be living your dreams
and nightmares at the very same time"

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣  𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟘━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━"strange, how you can be living your dreams and nightmares at the very same time"

THE STREET WAS DECORATED like a birthday cake, frosting everywhere! And how fitting, to Rosalie the start of winter was like a gift. Her favourite time of year. Something that she found brought a sense of comfort and safety but also much excitement and adventure.

She sucked in the cold, crisp air and felt it enter like a tonic. There were long days on the slopes ahead, skiing, snowboarding, snowball fights, snow angels and snowmen . . . but most importantly, skating.

Sure the street was icy and slippery, but that was just part of winter. As Rosalie made her way down the street she felt the warmth of the morning sun radiating against her porcelain skin. She smiled delicately under the morning sun.

"Hurry up, Rosie!" He called, rushing past her in an instant.

She watched as the delicate blanket of snow now danced crazily in the air as the force of his feet kicked it from its resting place. His fast pace and the wind piling up snow in drifts, blinding the view with ice-white dust.

The lake was surrounded by a thick blanket of white, trees and shrubs peeked out under their new white caps, footsteps and paw prints crisscrossed each other around the labyrinth of paths.

"Coming," Rosalie exclaimed, delicately descending the hill through the path her friend at seemingly made with his feet.

"Rosie! Quick!" He remarked, gesturing towards the diamond silver lake that had frozen overnight.

"Wow!" Rosalie gaped in awe, bending down to brush her fingers across the cool glass-like surface, tiny water droplets covered her hands.

"Can we skate on it?" Rosalie asked, tilting her head in doubt. "It's not too thin?"

"Of course we can!" He nodded cheerfully, brushing away the snow on the nearest bench seat.

Gesturing for Rosalie to follow the pair swiftly laced up their skates eager to get onto the ice. Rosalie floated across the ice gracefully practising a few simple spins before the pair raced each other around the rink until they were out of breath.

The sun stared at the world without pause through the crystal clear sky, as it radiated down on them as they laughed, giggled and skated across the cool surface.