XXVI

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐
𝕛𝕦𝕝𝕪 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟝
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━
"is anyone going to fight for me?"

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐𝕛𝕦𝕝𝕪 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟝━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━"is anyone going to fight for me?"

Salut maman,

J'ai eu une belle journée aujourd'hui. Tu me manques beaucoup.

Je vous verrai le week-end prochain au même café.

Amour, ta fille,

Rosie xx

Rosalie heard a faint knock at the door, "Come in," She answered, looking up from her desk to see her brother wander inside sheepishly.

"Hey Rosie," He smiled at his sister, closing the door behind him as he walked into her room fully.

Rosalie watched as her brother walked over to her desk standing beside it, "Hey Draco," She said casually, turning to face him from her desk. She slipped the last letter into its envelope, before giving him her full attention. "How was your day with Blaise?"

Draco scratched his head unsure, he knew Blaise hadn't been the most respectful towards his sister and was yet to learn of her true identity. "Yeah it was okay I guess... We played a few games of Quidditch which were good practice for me and then we went over to Crabbe's for a while too." He explained, feeling content with his day thus far.

"You know," Rosalie grinned, standing up from her chair, and sitting down in one of the oversized grey armchairs. "You can also practice with me too." She chuckled, raising an eyebrow at her brother as he sat in the armchair across from her. 

Draco stared at his sister, furrowing his brows in confusion, "I don't quite understand what you mean?"

"I played Quidditch at Beauxbatons too." She said as though it were obvious, but even then Draco still seemed utterly confused. "I was a chaser though, not a seeker like you," She explained reminiscing about her time at the French Schools Quidditch Tournaments.

"Wow," Draco breathed in shock, his sister was always full of surprises. "I've lived with you for a couple months now and I still seem to learn something every time I see you," He stated, causing a smile to grace his sister's lips.

"But I'm serious, I'd love the practice." Rosalie nodded eagerly as the two Irish Wolfhounds entered her room. Rosalie leant down to cuddle Aileen, Draco with Conan now that he wouldn't bite, thanks to his sister of course.

"Well, I'll take you up on that offer before the end of the week," Draco promised, knowing he'd definitely like to see how his sister played Quidditch. It would be an interesting day to say the least. "Though we should do something before we have to head down for dinner later," He suggested, gazing her bookshelves for something to do.