LVII

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐
𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟞
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━
"she's going to survive,
i don't care what it costs"

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟞━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━"she's going to survive, i don't care what it costs"

Bonjour Ma Fille,

I'm glad that your back home recovering.

Margaret has kept us informed on your progress and we will find a cure for your heart. Je promets!

Anita has also invited Papa et moi over to the manor cette semaine so we can catch up.

I've sent you some new charms and spells to read up on! In case you are un peu bored. . .  I will bring some books from my office at Beauxbatons when I see you soon.

Tu me manques beaucoup chérie!

Amour, ta mère
Katherine x

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐
𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟞
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━
"one day, we're going to clear his name"

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟞━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━"one day, we're going to clear his name"

At last, spring had arrived; breathing warm winds over the manor's landscape. The soft sound of chorusing bees and woodland creatures rising for the day. It was the picture of solitude.

The Manor itself grew out of the manicured lawn like an infant castle. Pale grey stone walls and were barren of the moss and ivy, while a large hardwood door rested under the stone terrace. It wasn't as big as Malfoy Manor, but it felt a little more like home at the moment.

Rosalie wrestled against her satin sheets. Her breathing heavy and heart pounded heavily in her chest; a side effect of the medication.

The thought of waking gave her no pleasure at all despite the beautiful weather. At least when she was at Hogwarts she could see her friends, Graham and brother. It was at the very least, an excuse to get out of bed everyday.