XXIX

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐
𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟝
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━
"dora wait for me!"

"Make sure you bring your broom," Tonks shouted up the stairs, Rosalie merely rolled her eyes in confusion

"Make sure you bring your broom," Tonks shouted up the stairs, Rosalie merely rolled her eyes in confusion. She'd only be gone for the evening. Why would she need her broom as well?

"Dora, I just don't understand - we're just going to visit the Order aren't we? Why aren't we just flooing over?" Rosalie questioned, as she stood at the bottom of the staircase at her Aunts.

Sirius appeared in the hallway, resting a hand on her shoulder. "It's just there'll be more than just the Order this time. The Weasley Children and Hermione are there. . . plus Tonks was going to take you to collect Harry."

Oh. . . Rosalie's heart shot upward into her throat. "But, only Hermione knows about. . ."

"No one will say a thing until you're ready." Sirius reassured her with a tight embrace. "But just remember Rosie - Hogwarts is just around the corner, you can't hide it forever."

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐

└───── ・☆☽・ ─────┘

└───── ・☆☽・ ─────┘

"Are you quite sure it's him, Lupin?" Moody growled, glaring between Lupin and Harry. "It'd be a nice lookout if we bring back some Death Eater impersonating him. We ought to ask him something only the real Potter would know. Unless anyone brought any Veritaserum?" He gave a slight chuckle but Lupin did not respond.

"Harry, what form does your Patronus take?" Lupin asked simply, obviously ignoring Mad-Eye's suggestion for Veritaserum.

"A stag," Harry replied nervously, looking between Lupin and Mad-Eye.

"That's him, Mad-Eye," Lupin answered, holding out his hand to shake Harry's. "How are you?" he asked, looking at Harry closely.