XXXVI

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐
𝕤𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟝
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━
"no malfoy's sister is off limits"

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐𝕤𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟝━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━"no malfoy's sister is off limits"

Rosalie was the first to awake in her dormitory the next morning. She lay for a moment watching dust swirl in the chink of sunlight falling through the gap in her four-poster's hangings and savoured the thought that it was Friday.

The first week of term seemed to have dragged on forever, like one gigantic History of Magic lesson. She was glad it had finally come to a close. . . it also meant she'd be heading to her dance classes this evening.

Judging by the sleepy silence and the freshly minted look of that beam of sunlight, it was just after sunrise. She pulled open the emerald curtains around her bed, moving towards her trunk to collect her uniform.

The only sound apart from the distant twittering of birds was the slow, deep breathing of her fellow Slytherins. She packed her tote bag carefully, ensuring she had everything she needed for her final day of classes for this week.

As she slipped on her black Mary-Jane heels, she heard a soft knock at the door. Grabbing her jumper from her trunk, she threw it over her head as she opened the door.

"Hey, Rosie," Draco greeted her with a tight hug. "We should probably head over to Snape Office soon."

"Right," Rosalie nodded, moving back to grab her tote bag and the letter on her bedside from the night before. "How have you been?" She questioned, heading downstairs into the Common Room with her brother.

Draco scratched the back of his head, "It's been good, even better because I get to see you every day though." Rosalie sent him a small smile as they exited the tunnel that lead back out into the Dungeons. "What about you?"

"Other than that horrible woman Umbridge. . . I'm actually enjoying school so far." Rosalie stated, her heels clicking against the stone hallways. "It's a nice change."

Draco nodded his head in agreement, as they turned the corner of the stone hallways, "Yeah she's a piece of work that one!"

"You can say that again," She chuckled, as they reached Snape's office to report on for their morning duties.

After a short meeting with Snape and a quick breakfast in the Great Hall, the brother and sister attended to their morning duties of rounding up of the first years. They had been assigned to the group of first years in order to help them navigate the vast castle.

Once the two Prefects had dropped the first years off at Care of Magical Creatures, they returned to the castle for their first class of the day.