X

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐
𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟜
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━
"oh she looks like a young narcissa"

THE GREAT HALL GLISTENED like an ice palace; hundreds of giant icicles lined the ceiling, whilst others trimmed the sides of the room

THE GREAT HALL GLISTENED like an ice palace; hundreds of giant icicles lined the ceiling, whilst others trimmed the sides of the room. Christmas trees decorated with tinsel, ornaments, and lights rest in pairs at each corner of the room, with smaller versions the centrepieces of each table.

The walls of the Great Hall had all been covered in a sparkly silver frost, with hundreds of garlands of mistletoe and ivy crossing the starry black ceiling.

The snow-white dance floor enclosed by the tables many students had already occupied surrounding it, while the rest milling around the entrance waiting for their partners to arrive.

Malfoy swaggered up the dungeon steps, with Parkinson latched onto his arm like a lost puppy. His velvet black dress robes had a high collar, with an emerald bowtie fastened tightly around his neck.

Crabbe and Goyle were both wearing green dress robes but seemed to resemble two moss-coloured boulders with eyes.

Meanwhile, next to him Blaise was fidgeting restlessly with his bowtie as he escorted his date Jasmine, a Ravenclaw third-year towards the entrance. He had been absolutely fuming that Rosalie had refused his invitation.

Yet, his anger anger that had seemingly brewed under the surface the last few weeks had instantly resurfaced at the sight of Rosalie standing on the landing . . . on the arm of one of the Weasley twins.

Her navy floor-length gown flowed effortlessly as she descended the staircase. The ruched bodice of the dress accentuating her petite and slender form. Her golden locks framed her face as they rested delicately on her shoulders.

Rosalie smiling graciously at various students as Fred escorted her towards the entrance.

Draco stared in awe. She was absolutely breathtaking; their mother would've been proud. . . Would be proud, he corrected himself. All he needed to do now was protect her tonight . . . and then bring her home.

Pansy glared in Rosalie's direction, clearly livid at the attention she'd taken from her; particularly with Draco who was fixated on her every move apparently.

"Shall we head in?" Draco asked, knowing that it would draw much attention if the group remained in the Entrance Hall much longer.

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐