LIX

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐
𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟞
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━
"i never picked you to waste your time
with some useless boy"

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟞━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━"i never picked you to waste your timewith some useless boy"

The arguing came right through the walls as loud as the Quidditch World Cup Final. In the gloom of the kitchen, Grahman held Rosalie against his shoulder protectively, knees touching under the narrow table.

There was no logic to the argument. She had thought her family wanted her to be happy. . . Draco was, is happy for her.

Rosalie winced as she heard her father's voice echo through the walls once more. Her mother's voice was faint, barely comprehensive between her father's heavy breathing and fuming anger.

She turned her face away, burying it into Graham's shoulder. She couldn't bare to make the Montague's listen to her parents bicker any longer.

Why does her father hate this so much? She hasn't been this happy in months with her lingering sickness.

"That's it we're going home." She heard her father heave in frustration, arms slapping against his side.

"Bye Gray," Rosalie whispered into the crook of his neck. Her breath warm against his skin.

Graham pressed a chaste kiss to her forehead before pressing one to her lips. "Bye, I'll owl you later today."

His arms remained tightly around the blonde until she finally pulled away with some reluctance. Stepping out of the kitchen, her mother gave her an apologetic glance.

She returned a sad smile before stepping into the fireplace with her parents without a word; a pool of emerald flames consuming them.

Lucius straightened his posture stepping out of the fireplace at his parents home. Moving away from his wife and daughter swiftly, Rosalie halted his movements.

"Daddy, why are you so upset with me?" Rosalie questioned, evidently her father didn't approve of Graham, despite everything she'd told him. "So disappointed in me?"

Lucius met Narcissa's eyes, a soft shake of her head meant she wasn't speaking with him either. Perhaps he'd been juvenile about their relationship but he wasn't going to let this slide. She was his daughter, and no one was good enough. . .

He can't believe her monetarily thought he'd accept this relationship with the Montague boy so willingly.

Rosalie gave a small sigh when her father didn't reply, accepting his regret and disappointment in her. Shrugging off her mother's arm, she walked towards the library for a retreat, somewhat glad she wasn't returning to Malfoy Manor with her parents.