XIX

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐
𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟝
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━
"happy birthday rosie!"

HERMIONE'S MIND WAS FUZZY; the last remnants of her dream were being chased away by the realisation that she was awake again

HERMIONE'S MIND WAS FUZZY; the last remnants of her dream were being chased away by the realisation that she was awake again. It was actually a nice dream, something about spending time with Rosalie in the city, but the details were fading fast.

The snow falling outside Hermione's dormitory window was polar-white, something her best friend only found comfort in. In fact, Hermione struggled with the snow, her feet always seemed to end up drenched. It was mid-March in Scotland and the snow was still heavy much to Hermione's dismay.

Hermione sat up squinting at the winter sunlight seeping through the crevasses in the blinds. The bushy brunette stifled a small yawn, it had been well over two months since the second task took place, and the wintry weather still hadn't seized.

She shook her head attempting to rid herself of sleep. Staring down at the calendar it read March 12th. Hermione rolled the date around her tongue, it sounded so familiar. The young girl's eyes simply widened as the realisation finally hit her.

A large smiled tugged at the corners of Hermione's face as she clambered out of her bed. Today had to be the perfect day and Hermione wasn't going to rest until it was. . .

⁎⁎⁎

Hogsmeade looked like a Christmas card; the little-thatched cottages and shops were all covered in a layer of crisp snow; there were floral wreaths on the doors and strings of enchanted candles hanging in the trees

Hogsmeade looked like a Christmas card; the little-thatched cottages and shops were all covered in a layer of crisp snow; there were floral wreaths on the doors and strings of enchanted candles hanging in the trees. All it was missing was the holiday decorations to finish it.

Rosalie rested her white-gloved hands on her hips, waiting for the large group of witches to cross the bridge, too busy giggling and gossiping to notice her. Her ruby red coat swayed in the wind as she clutched it close to her body. Her white beanie hiding her fringe from sight as walked towards her destination.