LIII

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐
𝕒𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕝 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟞
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━
"i just don't want daddy to be
disappointed with me"

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐𝕒𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕝 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟞━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━"i just don't want daddy to be disappointed with me"

Dear Mum,

Thank you for the Witch Weekly magazines, though it's not the same reading it now without you.

I've actually been feeling better the last couple of weeks - Severus thinks I'll be able to resume more advance spell-work soon without it taking too much of a toll on my heart.

Katherine also mentioned that you visited Auntie Margaret for healing advice about my heart. She even sent me a new potion to help with the chest pains.

I hope everything will go back to normal soon, I hate that I can't complete my extra tuition with Severus. I'm sure he keeps you updated on Draco and I.

And, no I will not be joining the Inquisitorial squad like Draco. I have, after much debate, decided that I cannot afford to take on any extra duties (along with the fact I don't entirely agree with its inception or purpose. . .  but please don't tell daddy that!).

I'll see you in a few short months. 

I miss you!

Love Rosie x

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐

└───── ・☆☽・ ─────┘

└───── ・☆☽・ ─────┘

The notices had gone up all over the school overnight, but they did not explain how every single person within the castle seemed to know that Dumbledore had overcome two Aurors, the High Inquisitor, the Minister of Magic, and his Junior Assistant to escape.

No matter where Rosalie went within the castle next day, the sole topic of conversation was Dumbledore's flight, and though some of the details might have gone awry in the retelling, it was surprising how accurate the rest of their information was.