IV

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐
𝕤𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟜
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━
"i smile because you're my sister,
i laugh because you can't do anything about it"

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐𝕤𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣   𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟜━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━"i smile because you're my sister,i laugh because you can't do anything about it"

THE TRAP SPRUNG SHUT - caught between opposing thoughts.

It couldn't be her? Could it?

I haven't seen her in years, though?

She could be anyone?

Besides his sister wasn't French?

His frozen stature was shattered by Crabbe and Goyle's incessant ranting as they approached him.

Crabbe called out from down the hall, "Malfoy, come on lad," Draco turned to face his minions, giving them a bitter silent glare. "Snape called a house meeting."

"Oi, what's the matter with you, Malfoy?" Goyle asked, scratching his head as Draco swaggered towards them, clearly livid.

"Nothing," Draco hissed at the pair, brushing past their shoulders and disregarding his premonitions about the girl he'd just collided with.

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐
𝕠𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟜
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━
""she your sister,
protect her with your life"

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐𝕠𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕓𝕖𝕣  𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟜━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━""she your sister,protect her with your life"

THE HALLOWEEN FEAST is festooned with sweets-filled pumpkins, orange streamers, water snakes, and a cloud of live, blinking bats that were immobilised, floating in the enchanted ceiling, while eerie giant carved pumpkins leered from every corner.

The Hogwarts Ghosts popped out of the walls, attempting to scare the first years, as well as hauntingly gliding around the room.