LVI

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐
𝕒𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕝 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟞
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━
"wake up graham,
please wake up"

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐𝕒𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕝 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟞━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━"wake up graham, please wake up"

They both knew it was coming. A shy look before he pulled her face closer and their lips met as though it were the very first time again.

Graham watched as Rosalie brought her lips closer to his face, placing delicate kisses against his sweaty skin. He closed his eyes in anticipation, enjoying the feeling of having her close.

"We'll have to show up for dinner eventually." He whispered, placing a chaste kiss to her temple before pulling her lips into another familiar, longing kiss.

He could live in her arms forever. Warmth radiated from the spot where his lips touched her neck, slowly spreading through her body. His fingers gently ran up and down her spine, coaxing shivers out of Rosalie.

But the worry was all that consumed him now. Knowing she wasn't getting better like they first suspected. . . and he couldn't imagine a life without her.

But a deafening sound caught him off guard, piercing his ears as his entire body was thrown forward, taking Rosalie, who was still wrapped in his arms, down with him.

Her body twirled and jerked as she fell, Graham's weight ensuring it was swift but painful. The blood-curdling sounds seemed to never cease.

The explosion was enormous; sparks of magic shooting through the air. Thousands of pieces of glass along with the Weasley Twins twisted concoction of powders, showering down in a deathly rainfall.

It had been one of their setups before they escaped Hogwarts; a ticking time bomb. One final trick to get back at the Slytherin Quidditch team for playing dirty or whatever the justification was. . .

When the dense obsidian smoke finally cleared, McGonagall found the pair barely breathing.

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐
𝕒𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕝 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟞
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━
"so you're the girl who
stole my son's heart"

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐𝕒𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕝 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟞━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━"so you're the girl whostole my son's heart"