I

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐
𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙  𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟚
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━
"i'm gonna have a chat with
this one girl to girl"

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙  𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟚━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━"i'm gonna have a chat with this one girl to girl"

THE GHOST-LIKE FIGURE was more silent than the grave it appeared from behind, staring at Rosalie with heavy-lidded eyes and a sly grin on her mouth.

Her cheekbones accentuated the skeletal look and in her gaze, Rosalie's mind was robbed of emotion.

Instead of running, or screaming she stood more still than the mossy tombstones in the heart of the graveyard and just as cold. She beckoned with fingers that rapidly faded for Rosalie to come forward.

She had long, dark hair that looked unkempt and straggly in the faded figure, though her mind had somehow imagined it sleek, thick and shining as though she knew the person.

She glared up at Rosalie through heavily lidded eyes, an arrogant, disdainful smile playing around her thin mouth.

But the smile didn't last long, as Rosalie finally moved from her spot. Yet instead of moving closer as the glowing figured had asked, she merely ran until her legs buckled underneath her.

Her body crumpled in the dirt, leaves and mud covered her face and her knees curled up against her chest in the fetal position.

The ghost appeared to be screeching her love for "Rosie" constantly as she searched for Rosalie but alas each time this dream occurred she'd never been caught . . .

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐
𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙 𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟚
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━
"the greatest gift and honour,
is having you for a daughter"

┌───── ・☆☽・ ─────┐𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙  𝟙 𝟡 𝟡 𝟚━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━"the greatest gift and honour,is having you for a daughter"

ROSALIE'S EYES DARTED OPEN. Her breathing heavy, heart pounding and legs shaking. Her body was covered in sweat, her pyjamas now stuck to her back in clumps.