6-And you swallow

After class ended Em, Amy and I decided to watch them practice, well after we got ice cream we did.

Turns out Amy fit right in with our group, she was actually really sweet and outspoken the more you got to know her, and I have a feeling that we'd actually be pretty good friends.

"So what are all the guys numbers?" Amy asks

"Ok so the twins are 13 and 31, Jordan is 61 Wes is 19, Tyler is 28, my little brother Colton is 23, Beck is 12 and Caleb is 16"

"Oh so the number you're wearing?" Amy questions with a smirk making Em laugh

"Okay, yes I am technically wearing the number 16, but if isn't for him, 16 is also my lucky number, we were both born on December 16th only a year apart"

"Wait really?" She terns to Em for confirmation and she's answered with a vigorous nod

"We always laugh cause they hate eachother but they always had to share their birthdays"

"Yeah it sucked, one year I wanted a dinosaur birthday and he wanted football so Beck was the tie breaker cause he loved both. We ended up having a Dino-football party" I pout. If I was being honest though, it was a fun party. I'd never admit it to Caleb though.

"No I loved that one! The cake had dinosaurs playing football" Em laughs "and Caleb made you special cookies with just dinosaurs on them"

"Okay yeah that was actually kinda funny but I was still bitter" I huff. It was sweet of him to make me my own cookies. The only reason he wanted to do a football party was because he wanted to make me mad, once he realized I was upset he felt bad and in the end made me cookies.

"So Amy I have a question for you" Em grins at her

"Oh no" I mumble

When Em uses the suggestive tone currently laced through her voice, she was most likely going to ask you something along the lines of a possible crush or interest...she could usually spot these things instantly, it was almost freaky.

"So what do you think about Beck?" She smirks

"Knew it" I chime

"I mean he likes one of my favorite books, so I guess he's fine" she shrugs

"I love how nerdy you are!" Emma grins at our new friend

"Just ignore her" I laugh as any glances at me "she's always going on about this, I'm a fuckin nerd too,"

"I'm good with that" Amy smiles "Uh I just, I- thanks for hanging out with me"

"Amy stop thanking us, there's nothing to thank us for," Em nods "You're pretty fun to be around, if you weren't, we wouldn't be here right now"

"Girls! You ready?" Tyler yells up to us

"Ready for what?" Amy asks

"Pre- game tradition, god I missed this" I smile before standing up and running down to the guys

Since sixth grade before every first football game of the season we had a tradition. There was usually practice right after school for he game then they'd get an hour dinner break,of course they weren't allowed to eat any good food so what Em and I always did was try to make them break by ordering the most unhealthy food on the Kanes menu. According to Em, last year Caleb was the only one who didn't break, during the game all of the guys threw up besides him.

"Oh we are so going to make y'all break" I grin as us three join them

"So what's this pre-game tradition?" Amy questions as we start walking to Kanes