74~ Didn't know Jessies Girl

"Bails I'm here!" I hear Caleb call up to me, I quickly grab my sweatshirt before hopping down the stairs.

Just as I enter the kitchen where Co had been standing, Beck comes in from the basement.

"Hey Beck," Caleb tries, Beck just ignores him though "Good talk,"

I gave up a week ago but Co refuses, he keeps trying. He doesn't say it, but I know he misses my brothers, bad. Thankfully Ace is still talking to us.

It's been two weeks and my brothers are really keeping their bullshit silent treatment going strong. Prom is in exactly two weeks, obviously I'm going with Co and Jordan's going with Lexi. Brett's driving in to surprise Ace, Ty asked a girl from our schools marching band while Wes asked a girl from the dance team. The two boys were planning on going together but then they both, at the same time, started talking to the girls and then told eachother that they were going with the girls at the exact same time. It was one of the funniest things I've ever witnessed, they were so guilty for bailing on eachother until they realized the other was going to do that same.

Arrex and Beck both asked Em and Amy, the two didn't say yes though.

Em told Arrex that if he thinks she'd say yes to him after the bullshit he pulled and is currently pulling on Co and I then he's a special kind of dumbass. Amy told Beck that she's not doing anything with him until he stops acting like a butt hurt twelve year old.

"I don't know why you keep trying," I huff, plopping down into my seat in his truck

"They're my best friends, even if they're not really acting like it right now, I gotta at least try with them," he shrugs "Now, you aren't going to pout and be crabby all night because if you are I'll leave you here, we're gonna go have fun and you're gonna smile and dance with me and laugh and sing. For a few hours we can pretend that your brothers aren't being complete unfair dickheads okay?"

"Okay," I can't help but grin at his puppy like face, he was cute and he was asking me for one night of not being uptight and bitter. I could do that.

"Good, now where is this band playin?"

"I'll look it up, lets go"

————————————————

"C'mon! I wanna get a good spot!" I start pulling Co to the hill like a child. We were seeing a local band tonight, but they were one of my favorites. They did a wide range of rock, anywhere from the late 60's to modern rock and they only perform from April to early August. This was their first performance of the year, so you already know it's going to be crowded as hell.

"You're seriously pulling me like a four year old," he snorts "Chill, we'll get a good spot, we're early,"

I of course decide to not listen and continue pulling on his hand.

"I'm gonna let you go," he smirks

"Bet," of course I challenge him. We wouldn't be us if I didn't.

And that's exactly what he did, I fall right on my ass as he lets out the loudest laugh I've heard from him in a while. I didn't think we was actually gonna do it.

"You asshole!"

"Told you I was gonna do it," he just grins at me as he helps me up.

I go to dust myself off, however just as I do so my clumsy ass starts stumbling back and land right on my butt for the second time in three minutes. I swear I'm not drunk.

"Bailey?" I hear a voice other than Calebs laugh at me as a hand appears above my face.

"Dallas?" I question, grabbing his hand and standing up "Hey," I grin at him giving him a friendly hug