58-My Idiot

It's become a nightly tradition now. He's been sneaking up to my balcony every night for a month and a half now.

I have been dating Caleb Kazer for almost two months now...and my brothers still didn't know. Fuck.

"You're lucky A didn't see, he was pulling in just as I was climbing up here" Caleb says as he enters my room. Where the fuck was my brother?

"Where the hell was he? It's eleven on a school night" I question glancing at my phone

"Probably with one of his weekly hookups" Caleb shrugs before joining me on my bed, makes sense. "You are seriously doing Ap calc right now?" He chuckles

"Yes. Don't judge my life choices"

"Have been our whole lives babe, not gonna change anytime soon" He grins his goofy grin making me laugh

"I hate you you know that?" I question looking up at him

"Yeah, cause you make out with everyone you hate on a daily basis" he snorts, I just challenge with a smirk.

"How did you know?" I smirk at him, his grin instantly drops and I suppress a laugh

"You better not" he leans in, still towering over me on my bed as his eyes stare into mine.

"Hm I'll think about it" I turn away from him, looking down at my calc binder with a grin on my face

I feel him place a kiss on the base of my neck, slowly tracing his way up to my ear, more specifically the tender spot right below it.

"You are mine" he growls before placing another kiss on my neck

I suppress a sigh before looking back at him.

"Am I now?"

"Yep" he grins, he was right and the cocky asshole knew it "I've waited five years, I ain't letting you go now"

I just shake my head in defeat, laughing slightly as I go back to my work.

"Beeeellllleeee" he whines.

He may be Caleb, sweet and caring and unbelievably funny, but he was still a teenage boy.

"Yes Co?" I laugh as I look at him to see him giving me the puppy face.

"Are you gonna do homework all night or are you gonna let me take you somewhere?" He laughs "Cause what I had in mind for tonight did not involve advanced math that gives you a headache"

"So it still involves math?" I laugh

"Yeah" he smirks "You plus me equals fun"

"You're such an idiot" I laugh, before placing a quick kiss in his lips "My idiot" I add before hopping off my bed to change into some Jean shorts and a sweatshirt.

"Cute bra" he winks at me after I slip my shirt off. I was wearing an old bra that had scooby doo on it. I can't remember where I found it, but Em and I laughed for at least ten minutes before buying matching ones.

"I know right, Em has a matching one" I laugh slipping on one of his sweatshirts "Ready to go?"

"Ready when you are princess"

He climbs down from my balcony first, I follow him down and we both run across the street to his truck.

"So where are we going?" I question from the passenger seat

"We are going somewhere" he states vaguely "Not far"

"Okay what places are around here that aren't far and are open at almost midnight on a Wednesday" I think out loud, I was stumped, I couldn't think of anything.

Minutes later I see the bright yellow 'M' and instantly burst into a fit of laughter.

"You seriously took me to McDonalds" I laugh

"Hell yeah I'm hungry, what do you want?"

"I didn't bring my wallet"

"Yeah and? What do you want?" He questions once again As we pull up to the speaker

"Nothing I'm good" I shrug

"Okay" he shrugs before looking out the window "Hi, can I have two ten piece chicken nugget meals, two medium fries, a chocolate shake, an Oreo mcflurry and extra ranch please?" He states our usual orders

"Co!" I hiss at him, smacking his arm in the process "I said I was good, I don't have my wallet on me right now"

"And I asked what you wanted when I already knew what you like" he shrugs "What's your point?"He grins as he pulls up to the window, taking our bags of food and pulling out of the lot. Only he turns the opposite way of our houses.

"Thank you"

"Don't thank me princess" he chuckles "but you can gimme a fry"

I grin as I place a fry in his mouth "thank you" he says, chewing the fries

"So were are we going now?"

"Somewhere"

As soon as he turns on his eerily familiar road though, I know exactly where we're going.

"I hate this road" I shudder, looking out the window. We were on Bockerman road.

"Why?" He snorts

"I don't know, it's creepy" I shrug "this is where all the accidents in town happen"

"That's only on party nights" he shrugs "Nothings gonna happen on a Wednesday night in winter, we're good princess" he reassured me with a grin.

"Yeah I know, still creeps me out" I shudder before taking a sip of my vanilla shake

He pulls up to the lake, backing his truck up and putting it in park before grabbing the blankets and pillow out of the backseat, throwing them in the bed of the truck.

"You comin princess?"

"Hell yeah" I laugh as I hop out, without food only to climb into the bed of the truck with him.

"So what's the special occasion Co?" I question, handing him his box of nuggets and fries

"Just wait" he says, glancing at the sky and then at his phone "It should be visible anytime" he mumbles

"Wha-"

"That" he says pointing to the sky

It was gorgeous. The night was clear, not a cloud in the sky, and rapid bits of light were shooting across it. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the phenomenon.

"I'd seen something about a meteor shower tonight. I also know how much you love stars and all of that, so I though why not," he shrugs with a small smile

"Co its beautiful" I say, looking back up at the sky. I couldn't look away, it was captivating.

"I know"

"Thank you for taking me out here" I finally look back at him, only to see him already smiling at me

"Stop thanking me, I'd do it a million more time if I got to see that smile every time"

"You're such a sweet talker Kazer" I grin as I lean back into him.

He just kisses the side of my head "only for you Princess"