45-Carnival food

"Belle dickhead is here!! We're leaving!!" Beck yells up to me

"Okay see you guys later!!" I yell down to them as I tie my converse. They were going to the fair in Mineola today while Dallas took me out for my birthday.

"Belle?" I hear Dallas' voice from the stairs

"In my room, come on up," I yell down while grabbing stuff and putting it into my little backpack. He told me to dress more casually and bring a bag, so I seriously have no idea what we are doing.

"Hey babe" he smiles as he enter. I still hated the nickname, but I just never told him. I can't help but feel I'm missing something when I'm with him. My heart didn't beat out of my chest and there was an annoying absence of butterflies in my stomach when I was with him. I usually just ignored it though, things were good with Dallas and I didn't want to ruin anything between us.

"Hey" I grin at him "Okay so what are we doing?"

"Well, So first, its a suprise and then the suprise oh and then that one thing and a cool thing afterwards" he says with a smirk "You've been trying to figure it out all week, I'm not going to tell you" he laughs

"You're difficult" I pout playfully as I look up at him "please tell me!"

He grins before leaning down to give me a kiss. It was soft and sweet, he was always gentle when he kissed me. I ignore the lack of butterflies in my stomach.

"No" he smiles as he breaks away from the kiss "now we gotta go"

"Oh fine" I huff with a grin as I let him pull me out of my room and downstairs.

"Bye Tiny!" I yell to my dog before following Dallas out to his car

"So what'd you guys do for your birthday yesterday?" He says turning the music down

"Well not much, I think I befriended a girl who I've hated since I came back, umm-Amy punched someone; Caleb, Amy and I skipped; and then we had our birthday bonfire with our favorite dinner that my dad made and our favorite pies" I grin at him

"Okay I have many questions" he laughs at me "Who the hell did Amy punch?"

"Bianca Vengales" I smirk "It was fuckin awesome. She only got a two day suspension, but she was freaking out so Caleb and I took her home" I laugh

"Okay question two, wheres the fuckin cake?! You guys had pie on your birthday?" He asks wide eyed as he glances over at me

"Yeah, all three of us hate cake, so every birthday we get pie while everyone else gets cake" I say simply

"You're insane" He shakes his head "So, will I finally get to meet your oldest brothers?"

"You'll get to meet Zach and his best friend, Caleb's older brother, Austin. Ryan and his best friend Lance weren't able to come in, they probably won't be home until mid to late January"

"Aw that sucks, why not?"

"They were out on a new assignment and it's taking longer than they expected." I shrug before looking out the window "There's not much I can really do about it though so it's whatever" I say putting on a fake smile "now, how much longer until we are at our suprise"

"About fifteen minutes, so sit back relax and be excited"

I just sat back and played a few of my favorite songs. Dallas wasn't really big fan of Rock music so I tried to keep that to a minimum but I definitely played my country music.

"Oh my god" I laugh as I look at the carnival in front of me

"What? What's wrong do you not like the carnival?" He says slightly panicked "Theres this classic rock cover band playing here later so I thought you'd like to see them"