76-A Whole Lifetime

"No It's 1588! Dude we learned this at the beginning of the year!"

"It's 1688!" My brother argues with Ty.

"Y'all lets take a vote. When was the Spanish Armada?" Co yells out over all the voices. He was holding the flash card so he knew the answer.

It was 1588 during Queen Elizabeth's rule.

Ace and Wes were the only two to vote for 1688.

"And survey says," Co announces before flipping over the card, revealing the 1588 answer.

"SUCK IT, I WAS RIGHT BITCH," Tyler yells at Ace as he hops up, earning laughs from everyone and an eyeroll from my brother.

"Then what the fuck was in 1688?" Wes yells out

"Glorious revolution Wes," Arrex grins "When James two was kicked out and William and Mary of orange took power in England with no bloodshed"

"Just a year prior to the English Bill of rights," Em adds

"Yes ma'am," My brother just grins at her

This is better. Beck decided not to hang out tonight, I think two nights of seeing all of his friends together and being the only miserable person in the room is wearing out on him.

"Okay okay, next one," I call out

"Alright, this is a good one, who wrote 'Leviathan' and when was it published?" Co reads out the card

I write both the answers on my white board before flipping it over and being the first one to hold up my answer

"Bails gets that one, the answer was Hobbes 1651," Co grins at the group "Arrex, Amy and Ty you all had Hobbes, but wrong date Em, And Wes you had right year wrong author,"

"I call bias!" Tyler yells out

"Dude look at the card!"

"Damnit!" Amy yells "I loved that book too,"

"Okay, Last one," Co grins "Name your favorite three influencers of the enlightened period and one book of the period. Said book does not have to be by one of your influencers,"

I instantly write down my three- Voltaire, Rousseau and Thomas Paine. And then 'Candide' by Voltaire.

Ace and Wes both beat me to revealing my answer though and got the point.

"Damn!"

"Hehe Bails look we wrote the same thing!" Ty grins looking at out boards

"We got good taste," I laugh, high-fiving him.

"Okay, and the winners tonight are Ace and Wes, tied for first" Co announces, looking at our scoreboard. "And that concludes our final Ap study  night of the week. All of our tests start tomorrow and go until Friday.

"Damn," Ty huffs, I was looking to win two nights in a row

"Sorry dude, I own Euro," my brother just smirks at him with a cocky smirk on his face. Ace was really good with history. Don't get me wrong, I love history, it's always been one of my favorites but It's been Aces subject since we were kids. I'm more science, hence how I won our Ap chem/bio night.

"He really does," Caleb grins, sitting laughs and he sits back down on the floor next to me, draping his arm around me as he does so.

My brother smacks his arm in an attempt to knock his his arm off me, however, it remains in its place while Co simply flips A off. Which then results in Arrex tackling him and the two begin their wrestling match on the floor.