48-uselessness

*other for this chapter: I hate everything about you by Three Days Grace

I couldn't breathe.

It's like her presence just sucks up every ounce of oxygen in the area. She can't possibly be here right now. She lives in Chicago why would she possibly come all this way?

"Belle are you okay?" Dallas says quickly coming to my side

"Get my brothers" I say quietly not taking my eyes off of my mother. "And Caleb"

"Well aren't you a cutie!" She says to him "I'm Mia Harris, Bailey's mom" the fake smile evident on her face as she looked at my boyfriend

"Cheri is my mom." I say quietly earning an eye roll from her

Dallas knew very little about my mother, but what he did know was enough. He very cautiously offers his hand to her.

"Dallas, Belles boyfriend" He says cautiously, his voice strong but at the same time timid.

"Wow you..." He looks at me "could get that?" She points to Dallas

"Did you come here to insult me or do you actually have a-" I start to say coldly before stopping "never mind it's been very well known that you have no purpose in life" my heart was about to beat out of my chest. I physically felt like I couldn't move or I would fall, I was frozen where I was.

"Well I was in town for an event, thought I should stop by and pay a visit" she says baring her teeth in an obvious fake smile

"Dallas please get them" I say quietly. I needed the boys right now. I feel his presence leave behind me. I can't take my eyes off of her.

"Wow you guys have really let this place go" she says as she lightly pushes me out of the way to enter. My hands start to sweat more than normal at her entrance

"Please Mia come in" I say bitterly sarcastic

"Bails whats wro-" Arrex seems to have the same reaction I did. He along with the rest of the guys, were frozen. Zach, Austin, Ryan, Lance, Arrex, Ace, Beck, Tyler, Jordan, Wes Colton and Caleb all stood there, staring at the bitch herself. I see Em, Lexi, and Amy all come up behind the boys. As soon as Em spots Mia though, her eyes go wide and she leads the other two away.

I knew I must've looked bad, Caleb immediately snapped out of it to come to my side. He knew EVERYTHING that happened with my mom and I, the only other person who did was Ryan. My other brothers still don't even know she punched me

The look of fear stuck on my face. I couldn't move. She scared every inch of me.

"Hey. Hey princess" he says quietly as he takes my hand "Look at me" he gently tilts my chin up to look at him "You're okay". He was always there.

I nod as I feel my eyes fill with tears. As I hear Ryan grunt a harsh "get out"

"Well look at you two? You've always needed your little fucking Kazer boy with you" she rolls her eyes at us completely ignoring Ryan. "Not so little anymore though. You still protecting her like you did when you were kids?"

"She's never needed me to protect her Mia. She is perfectly independent and capable of that herself" Caleb states boredly as he literally looks down at my mother. She was about the same height as Em, maybe a little taller, but Caleb was just that much of a giant. I normally would've chuckled at the height difference if it weren't for the fact that it was her.

"It's funny that he's been there for me more than my own biological mother has. 'Kazer boy' also has a name, so fucking use it." I snap back without hesitation "Why are you here Mia?"