23- Thats unfortunate

"Can one of you help me wrap this, I have to take a shower" I huff, trying to wrap the plastic bag around my cast but failing miserably.

It's been two and a half weeks since I got the cast. I can't even write. Like Caleb and Dr.Hannom predicted, I broke my hand in multiple spots. One of my knuckles, and two fractures in my wrist.

"I can help you" Caleb wiggles his brows suggestively earning an eyeroll from me and a whack on the head from Arrex.

"Ow"

"Thank you" I grin at my brother as Caleb rubs the back of his head. Sometimes he really just deserved it.

"No problem" Arrex grins as he wraps and tapes the bag around my cast before giving it a light tap.

"I'll be back down in a few" I yell before quickly running back upstairs

"Don't threaten me!"Caleb retorts again making me roll my eyes.

After taking a quick shower, I quickly brush my teeth and hair before throwing in a theory of a Deadman t-shirt with a pair of blue jean shorts.

"Where are you going?" Ace asks as I sit down on the stairs to tie my shoes.

"Dallas and I are going out to get some food" I tell him.

I glance at the guys and all see them look at eachother. It's safe to say that they really don't like Dallas all that much. We'd been hanging out more since the day of the party, much to their dismay.

"Guys please, we're just hanging out" I huff and their overprotective ness, it got old sometimes.

"Yeah we know all about just 'hanging out'" Caleb rolls his eyes, again earning another smack from Arrex.

"Dude what the fuck?!" Caleb says rubbing the back of his head. "And you straightened your hair again, something you don't really need to do. You only do it when you are with him"

"He likes it straightened"

"Well he's a dumbass" Caleb snorts "You also started dressing differnetly, and wearing more makeup" he points  out

"Okay? And? I'm finally acting more feminine, is it a bad thing?" I question immediately getting defensive.

My brothers just stop and observe the stare down happening between us.

"Listen I don't wanna argue with you, I'm just saying that you've only been hanging out for like a little less that three weeks and you have changed for him, you never wear a lot of makeup and you never straighten your hair. It's not a bad thing,  you can do whatever the hell you want as long as it's what you want, not anyone else." he shrugs

I narrow my eyes at him before looking at my brothers. They just nod I'm agrreance.

"Guys I'm still me, don't worry" I roll
My eyes at their unnecessary concern before
I feel my phone ring in my hands, seeing the text from Dallas and immediately stand up, giving my brothers a kiss on the cheek and Caleb a  playful shove of his head before leaving.

"Okay he's here, love you guys," I say looking at all of them

"I'll be back in a bit" I yell before closing the door and running over to Dallas's car

"Back by eight, its Monday and dads getting home early" I hear Arrex yell out. I'd honestly forgot. I get my cast off on Wednesday if the scans are clear.

"Hey Belle" Dallas smiles as I plop into he passenger seat

"Hey Dally" I grin "So where are we going?"