70- Really, Really.

"Shh Baez is up!" I shush Caleb, who had been talking to Bryan across me. The Cubs were down by three and it was currently the eighth inning. I was nervous as hell. Bases were loaded too with two outs.

"He's not gonna get it," Caleb snorts beside me, always a downer. "Pressures gonna get to him."

"No it's not!" He's good under pressure, he'll so be able to this.

"Doubt it" He states after Baez swings and misses for the second time. Two strikes. I could practically feel my shoulders tense up.

"Shut up! He's going to do-" but before I can even finish my sentence, the loud crack is heard throughout the stadium, and we look up to see the ball flying straight towards our section. He just did that.

"HOLY SHIT! I TOLD YOU HE'D DO IT!" I start hitting his arm excitedly as I look at him, but his eyes were trained above us, and just as I look up, he does a little hop and snatches the ball right out of the air.

"HOLY SHIT YOU JUST DID THAT" My eyes widen as I yell through the crowds cheers. Everyone was so excited, many were patting Co on the back and shaking his shoulders as he just laughed, looking down at the ball.

"Here you go," he plops it in my hand as the cheers start to die down. I just stood there staring at the ball as the cheers continued around us.

"What?" I just stare at the ball in my hand "this is yours,"

"Now it's yours" he shrugs looking back at the field

"But-"

"I don't even like the Cubs, and he's arguably your favorite person ever, take the ball." he push the ball toward me before turning his attention back to the game. I just stare at the side of his grinning face. I was on shock or something, frozen in my spot.

I didn't think it was possible, but I just might've fallen in love with this boy even more.

"Stop staring,"

"I'm not," I snap back to the game to see the layers switching sides, I guess Schwarbs got out.

"Are you two together?" Kimmie leans over and questions

"Oh no we aren't" I shake my head as her face practically lights up. I try to act like saying that didn't hurt but it did, and I know I'm really fucked.

"So he's single?"

"Uh-I-" I start to stutter as I try to not let my jealousy show through "I guess yeah"

"Jesus that boys like a dream come true," she says eyeing him, and I do everything in my power to not snap. I was typically not a jealous nor territorial person, but I guess one part of me was.

"Yeah I know" I know I shouldn't sound bitchy but I do.

"God if I were you, he would've been mine," she snorts

"Yeah, well, he was" I state plainly looking back at the field. I could feel my face instantly morph into my resting bitch face.

"Oh shit," her eyes go wide as she looks at me "Girl I-I am so sorry, I completely understand."

Well now I felt bad for being semi-bitchy.

"God no you're fine, I was just being jealous," I sigh, finally letting somewhat of a grin take over my face "sorry,"

"Don't apologize, I'd be territorial too" she grins "If I've learned anything in my twenty years of life kid, you need to tell him or get him back or do whatever, cause guys like that are near non-existent," she laughs just as Lester pitches his last pitch of the game, and the batter sends it straight into Baez's ready mit.