49-You're being stupid

"Hey princess" I feel my shoulder being nudged lightly "Wake up, we fell asleep"

"Huh?" I say tiredly as I prop myself up on my hands. My room was bright.

I turn over and I'm met with Caleb's face, inches from mine. Neither of us make any notion to move, we just lay there staring at each other.

"Hey"

"Hey" he says back with a small smirk. God his morning voice. I could listen to it for hours.

What the fuck is wrong with me? No. This isn't real. I have a boyfriend. Even if said boyfriend was being a complete dick and blindsided me.

"What time is it?" I ask softly

"I think like ten a.m., it's bright"

"No shit Sherlock" I say making him roll his eyes.

"You know I could go without your sarcasm"

"Please, you wouldn't know what to do if I didn't give you a smartass remark every five minutes" I can't help but grin, trying my best to bury the memory of last night, or this morning I guess.

"You annoy the hell out me you know that?"

"Oh I know. It's one of my favorite hobbies" I grin at him

We just sat there staring at each other again. It wasn't weird though, it was comfortable. His eyes were still squinty due to the brightness, but that small smirk remained on his face.

"Are you feeling any better?"

"Nope. I'm just doing a really good job of ignoring though so that's always a plus" I say brightly making him laugh

"You can't ignore all your problems Belle"

"I can until I'm forced to face them." I state finally before sitting up his arm falls from my stomach to now resting across my thighs.

"No lay back down" He whines, tightening his hold around my waist to try and get my to lay back down, his eyes now closed again "You're warm"
I just roll my eyes with a small grin before laying back down. He readjusts his arm, wrapping it around my waist and pulling me closer to him

"Co I have to take a shower, I look like a mess and smell like alcohol"

"You look and smell just fine" he mumbles tiredly

"The sooner we get up, the sooner we can open the rest of our presents" I tease him. At this his eyes instantly pop open while the wide smile back on his face

"Let's go" he instantly hops out of my bed and pulls me out with him before we both race downstairs, punching each other in the process. In the end we both end up falling and crashing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Nice of you two to finally join us" Ace laughs as he walks passed us into the kitchen

As I get up, I push Co down and ultimately win our race into the kitchen. Everyone was here now, well besides Arrex who I assume was still sleeping.

"Hey Belle" Em smiles sadly at me as Amy and Lexi mirror her expression

"I'm fine guys" I tell them seriously the just nod before placing more plates on our giant dining room table. We had, I think, just about forty one people for breakfast this morning, thankfully Cheri went out earlier to the store and basically catered a whole bunch of breakfast food.

"Yeah just fine" Beck says snarkily as he brushes passed me.

I watch Ace send him a glare as they get into a silent argument. I want to know what's wrong with Beck but decide to leave it for another time.