41- Go look in a mirror

"Remember when Charlie stuck a can down his pants and said it was recycling?" Wes asks as we all lay on my bedroom floor. For some reason, my room was the room we all decided to sleep in. It was the smallest in the house but sure we can fit, all seventeen of us in here...note the sarcasm.

Colton, Cody, Arya and Summer had taken up my bed, I was laying across my spare mattress with Jordan and Caleb on either side of me; laying on blankets next to the mattress were Arrex, Ace, Joey, Beck and Charlie. Em and Cora had my two bean bag chairs and Wes And Ty both brought in Becks other two beanbags.

"Oh yeah! And then he chased us around with a stick!" Cora laughs as he nudged my hand with her foot.

"I don't even remember the can thing" Charlie huffs "I do remember the stick thing though, cause Cora grabbed it out of my hand and started beating me with it." He says making all of us laugh

"Remember that one kid Trevor?" Arrex asks making all of us groan. He was the definition of fuckin annoying, cocky hillbilly. He's originally from hickville Tennessee but came here for a few month because his grandma lived here. He was the biggest asshole and though he was the best at everything. He left our eighth grade year, but came back the summer before sophomore year. When he told us he has a kid on the way, I couldn't help but ask if the girl was blind...or just flat out stupid. Probably both.

"Remember when I shot him in the ass with the BB gun fifteen times?" Joey smiles proudly. Trevor was being an ass one day specifically to myself. So we decided to play a little game, there was snow specific name to it, it was a basically tag with an air-soft BB gun. One person was it, and everyone else just had to avoid being shot, that is until everyone was eventually shot and then we'd start over again. We played a lot of stupid games when we were younger. Anyways, Trevor wouldn't stop, and he even tried to kiss me at one point. So Joey suggested we play it, he then proceeded to only target Trevor, he ended up shooting Trevor in the ass fifteen times and sent him home crying. It was a good day.

"Yeah the asshole tried to kiss Belle" Caleb scoffed "We wanted to kick his ass"

"Good times" I grin before turning over on my back "I forgot how uncomfortable this mattress is"

"Belle you're hogging the blanket" Jordan says as he pulls more of the blanket on himself

"I'm in the middle if you two! How am I hogging the blanket?!"

"Good point! Caleb stop hogging the blanket!" Jordan says throwing one of my throw pillows at him. Caleb just responds by pulling the blanket almost fully off Jordan

"I will kick both of you in the dick if you don't stop" I order as they both pout beside me "Children" I chuckle

"We are not!" The both say at the same time. Jordan flicking my temple.

"God why am I stuck sleeping here?"

"Who wouldn't volunteer to sleep next to me?" Caleb smirks

"Me. That's who" I grumble

"Love you princess" He says quietly and grins up at me while resting his head on the pillow. I feel his arms slip around my waist under the blanket, discreetly pulling me slightly closer to him than Jordan.

"Hate you Kazer" I whisper with a smile

"Okay guys it's almost three A.M" Summer sighs beside Cody "Im tired"

"I think Em already passed out" I look over at her. I go to poke her foot but Arrex pushes my hand away

"Shh let her sleep" he mumbles not bothering to even open in his eyes