91-Six

"Three words Em...Kitty Cat Club," Beck smirks at her and her head instantly drops to her hands.

My last day here. I was leaving in less than twenty four hours. Everyone had come over for a little goodbye party, just us and our families, it was nice to all be together again, the last time wasn't nearly as happy.

While everyone seems to be smiling, there's still that underlying sense of sadness, I think that just become normal. I was happy to see Jordan's parents though. They looked tired, like they haven't been sleeping much, and I'm sure they haven't, but nonetheless they still had smiles on their faces as I hugged them. Genuine smiles too.

We had begun to tell embarrassing stories of eachother, when Em piped up, saying that she really didn't do anything embarrassing when she was younger.

Oh was she very wrong.

"Oh my god no we are not talking about that!" Emma laughs as Ty and Wes just smirk at her

"I definitely think we should," Arrex snorts

"Okay-okay before you tell those two this very very embarrassing story," Em glares at the boys "Let me just give a little backstory-I was eleven and I loved cats,"

"Okay?" Lexi grins

"So little eleven year old cat-loving Emma, was scrolling through her TV guide, looking for something to watch, when after a few minutes of scrolling she found a tv show named Kitty Cat Corner," I start to tell Amy and Lexi the story

"Oh my god," Em shakes her head

"So, without even thinking, she clicks on it," I continue "But then it took her to the screen that says you have to rent or buy it, so without hesitation, she clicked buy."

"Why do I feel like it's some sort of porno?" Lexi snorts and we all start to laugh

"OH my god it was a porno!" Amy takes our laughter as the hint as both her  and Lexi join in, laughing at Emma's expense.

"The opening scene, was a woman spread eagle," Em states as I start to snort "I have never screamed so loud and run so fast out of the room,"

"And then-then she tried to delete it, before her parents could see," Arrex continued the second part of the story through his laughter "and she ended up buying a subscription to the whole channel,"

"Oh my god Em!"

"Yeah that wasn't a fun discussion to have with my parents," Em shakes her head "Mom!" She calls out to the kictchen "Mom!"

"Yes?" Her mom walks in a grin on her face

"Remember when I bought the year long subscription to that one porn channel?"

"The one I got charged eighty bucks for? Yes, yes I do," her mom laughs "She started crying and had a whole meltdown, it took my everything to not start laughing,"

"That's amazing," Amy laughs

"Yeah it was," Beck nods "What other embarrassing stories do we have?"

"When Bails was eating slugs off the rocks out front because she thought they were jellybeans," Ace snorts

Not one of my proudest moments.

"Okay I was like six!" I try to defend myself

"She was so proud too," Co teases me "I'm not kidding the boys and I walked outside and asked her what she was doing and very proudly she was like 'I'm eating jellybeans!' While holding one up to show us,"

"Know what was even worse?" Arrex questions directing his smirk at my twin "Beck started eating them with her!"

"I hate all of you," Beck and I say at the same "Literally y'all are the worst," we go again