•Chapter 1•

Hello everyone!!! welcome to another book by me :)))) If you have are reading The Billionaire's regret and Italian Love then you are a real one.

If you're not....you should get on that ASAP!!!

Anyways I hope you enjoy this book and I also wanna give Book Cover credits to my girl @johaxxy for the amazing cover and to @enny101 @-sinfulsaint for also making covers for me. I will be switching them out every few months so you can see all their work as well! Okay enough of this, have fun reading...or don't, your choice.

OH and this is COPYWRITED so don't steal my shit or I will fucking end you. I made this up by myself with my creative brain. If you want to write a story, do the same yourself, don't steal my shit.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dallie

Another day in this shitty school with shitty people. I hated this place with a passion and I was legitimately only still going because it's my last year.

I was going to get out of this old racist Barbie looking town in Kansas and move to New York.

I was just making my way down the hallway, minding my own business when I felt someone bump into me.

"God damn bitch, Suck in a bit so people can get through. You take up the whole damn hallway with your fat ass," The one and only Brenna Kent said.

"Awh, you think I have a fat ass? Thanks but I'm not into girls" I replied before I rolled my eyes and walked away making my way to my first period class.

I know she didn't say anything else to my face cause she knows I don't play games, and if you keep coming for me imma shut you down real quick.

As I entered my first period class, I sat in the back and plugged my earphones in to listen to some Beyoncé. I loved her music and I wanted to be like her but in my own way, her music just inspires me to finally chase after my dream of being a singer but i'm too shy to sing in front of people.

"Move fat ass," I turned and saw Bryce Kent glaring at me from behind Danny's shoulder.

Danny was the It boy and Bryce was his second command. They were the main people of my bullying not including Brenna but I couldn't give a shit about what they said.

I wasn't fat, your girl was thiccc, and yes with three c's. I had double D breast and and hourglass figure with the tummy fat but i loved my tummy fat. She was my bitch. Oh and my ass, the ass everyone keeps commenting on?

Shawty was phaaat, like she bounced when I walked and it was my favorite asset on my body other than my plump lips And sparkling chocolate brown eyes.

"You see me sitting here so move around," I turned my attention back to my phone in front of me and tried to ignore them.

key word being tried.

"If I could move around I would, but your ugly ass is taking all the space," Bryce growled out.

Danny just stood there smirking. Not saying a word.

That's what I didn't like about him, he never said anything or do anything to me, he would just sit back and watch and laugh at my humiliation like he got off on it or some shit.

I looked him up and down and scrunched my face up in disgust before turning my attention to Bryce once again.

"Nigga, shut the fuck up before I throw you to your seat with all your bullshit too,"

"What the fuck did you just say bitch?" He pushed around Danny so he could be standing right behind me.

I wasn't feeling him being so close to me so I got up and I pushed him back, "You heard what I fucking said, unless you're deaf. I mean I wouldn't be surprised your sister only speaks slut so it must be a family issue y'all have," I said shrugging my shoulders "one can't talk properly and another can't hear, that's sad."

Bryce eyes held so much anger and hatred as he made a move to punch me but Danny caught his arm, "Leave her alone dude. She's not worth it." I turned my attention To him and looked him up and down once again before i scoffed.

These niggas were stupid, but whatever.

I sat back down in my seat and played my music once again before waiting for the teacher to come in.

*

*

*

*

When the bell finally rang, I let out a sigh of relief knowing I didn't have to stay in the same classroom as those two motherfuckers any longer.

Legit the whole class, Bryce was glaring holes into the side of my had and Danny was just plain on staring.

It was weird because for the past two months it seems like Danny was always staring at me. One day I was going to get spoons and dig his eyes out or some shit.

I was walking down the hallway, going to the office so I could do my office aid duties or whatever when I felt a hand pull me into a closet.

"What th-" Smack

I felt a sharp sting on my right cheek causing my head to turn.

Who the hell in their right mind had the audacity to fucking slap me?

My eyes were wide open with shock as I held my cheek not believing some bitch just slapped me. I slowly turned my face to be confronted with Brenna, Bryce, Danny, and some bitch that was friends with Brenna.

"I heard you were talking shit you stupid bitch," I blinked once, my eyebrows raised.

Wow, so this hoe thought she was brave huh?

"I was talking shit? I was just speaking the truth. You know your hoe ass has a dick in every hole of your body every single mother fucking da-"

Smack!

This girl wants to die.

"Slap me one more time and imma whoop your fucking ass," I said while pointing a finger towards her.

"You ain't gonna do-" SMACK!

I reeled my hand so far back and slapped the bitch with so much intensity I thought I broke her neck.

She let out and ear curdling scream before facing me and lunging at me, making us both hit the ground " YOU BITCH!" She started swinging like a fucking cat and I would've been able to throw her off me but Bryce held my hands down.

"Yo Danny, help me out, the fat bitch is strong!" Bryce yelled out while his sister was still attacking my face.

"Nah dude, I'm good. I'll watch tho."

"Bro, get your nasty ass hands off me!" I yelled out but Bryce continued to hold me down as Brenna continued.

"This should teach you not to talk shit about the Breanna anymore you fucking slut," Her irrelevant friend said before she started stomping and kicking me in my stomach.

I didn't want seem like a weak bitch and just take the beating but I couldn't get up, Bryce was stronger than me so I continued to get attacked before I felt the darkness start to over take me.

The last thing I heard was the sound of the door closing before I passed out.

I want to make this clear real quick, the reason I am posting this right now is because I have some chapters for TBR and Italian Love that aren't ready for publishing but I know y'all want an update so this a new book that I will give you for not updating in like a week.😂

Please don't be mad at me for not updating, and i hope you like this book and enjoyed the first chapter!

Much love!!!💜