•Chapter 19•

Dallie

I was having a hard time paying attention to the show playing on the tv.

Maybe it was because it was boring or maybe it's because of the sexual tension brewing in the room.

Bryce hadn't take his eyes of Kira this whole time. And if he did it was literally only for a second.

And right as his gaze would land on her he would his lips lustfully.

I can't count how many times I rolled my eyes to that.

But that wasn't just it. I could feel Danny's stare on me as well.

We were sharing the huge couch and I had a blanket wrapped around me because I got cold easily.

More than once I noticed Danny slightly moving closer to me, inching his way towards me until his arm was wrapped around my shoulder.

I jerked in surprise when I felt his hand on my shoulder.

"You said you wouldn't do anything in Kira's house," I whispered without looking at him because I knew he had that stupid but incredibly sexy smirk on his face.

"I can put my arm around my girl?" He asked innocently.

I opened my mouth to argue back but realized there wasn't anything wrong with the situation.

"If I wanted to try something," he leaned in to where his lips were right next to my ear, "I would've done this,"

My breathing started to pick up as well as my heart beat as I felt his lips slightly touch my ear before moving down and kissing my pulse on my neck.

My eyes shuddered close as I close my legs tightly.

"But I didn't do that did I?" He questioned like he didn't just do that.

"Mmhm," I just hummed. Wishing we were at his place and I could get the soul sucked out of me again.

"Can we share the blanket? I'm kind of cold," he suddenly asked leaning up to where he wasn't in my bubble anymore.

"S-sure," I coughed ,"I mean yeah," I said more confidently.

"Thanks," I took a chance glance at him to see him smiling brightly, you would almost miss the hidden intentions in his eyes.

I slowly unwrapped myself from the blanket and gave one end to him.

"I think we may need to be closer so we can get equal amounts of the blanket,"

I looked over to see that he had most of the blanket covering him which wasn't surprising since he was so big.

"It's fine I'm not really cold," I said Turing back to face the movie.

Danny didn't say anything for a moment so I was about to speak again but couldn't because before I knew it he had already changed our position.

We were now laying on the couch spooning in a matter of 30 seconds.

"what the hell Danny," I said so confused he could move so fast and take me along with him.

"I'm just tryna share the blanket babe, this way we both get enough of it," I rolled my eyes but still ended up smiling

Not even five minutes passed until I felt his dick on the small of my back and his hands started wandering.

"Danny-"

"Shhhh watch the show," he cut me off.

"Boy, don't fucking cut me off," I whisper yelled at him.

His hand that was roaming was suddenly on my throat. Slightly squeezing.

"One, I'm not no boy," he pushed his dick into the crack of my ass, telling me without his words exactly what he meant by that, "and two watch your damn language." He moved closer to my ear.

"If I'm not fucking this pussy up, I don't wanna hear words like that again," he squeezed my neck again. "Got it?"

When I tell you my pussy gushed. Then that's exactly what I mean.

Everything in me was telling me to say "yes daddy" but for some dumb ass reason my ass said.

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want to do," and placed my hand over his trying to move it from my neck.

Obviously it didn't work.

"Wanna try that attitude with someone else?" He asked giving me a chance to just say yes daddy and get on with the show.

But I didn't take the hint.

"Nah this attitude was meant for you so take it. And move your damn hand-" before I could finish he had let go and was out of the blanket.

"Kira, Bryce, we're leaving," he said picking up his sweat shirt he placed over the couch.

I looked at him like he lost his damn mind and he just glanced at me.

I turned to look at Kira and it definitely looked like she didn't want me to go either.

"fuck you mean we're leaving?" I asked.

"Dallie. Get up and let's go,"

"No I'm staying. You can't tell me what to do," Danny bent down and picked me up placing me over his shoulder.

"Boy you better buy me down right now!" I banged on his back.

"Call me boy one more time and I'm spanking your ass," he said giving my ass a little swat before moving towards the door.

"Bo- Danny!"

"That's my name but I prefer daddy from you,"

"You- you're overreacting!"

"Me? Nah."

He walked out to his car and placed me in before child locking it.

I slumped back into the chair. You've got to be fucking kidding me.

"I drove here. How am I supposed to get home? I'm taking you home right now,"

"What about my car?" Danny put the car in reverse and started to drive.

"Kira will drop it off,"

"what about Bryce?" Kira will take him home.

"You can't just take me against my will Danny! We may be dating but that doesn't give you the righ-"

I turned to yell at him.

He snapped his gaze to me. Eyes blazing with anger and lust, "when you disrespect me it fucking does, and don't yell"

It took all of me not to cower at his intimidating gaze. Instead I just turned and faced the window.

In a matter of 10 minutes I already got myself in trouble.

Hehehehehehe you can probably guess what happened next chapter 😂🤪