•Chapter 12•

Dallie

After he spoke I looked at him for one moment, questioning weather or not I wanted to let him do what he intended to do.

Bitch this is free head, if you don't take off those motherfucking pants right now-

"Guess I'm taking them off," before I could speak Danny yanked my shorts and panties down and opened my legs just as fast.

My legs were wide open, revealing to him my glistening pussy.

Danny looked down at my pussy and licked his lips before looking into my eyes and kissing my inner thigh.

His hot breath felt like a furnace on my skin leaving a trail of goosebumps when he started to make his way towards my pussy.

I was holding my breath and looking down at him as I held myself up with my forearms.

The closer her got to my pussy the more turned on and scared I got.

Just before he could latch him lips to my most intimate part, a wave on insecurity washed over me.

"Wait!" I yelled out, Danny stopped and looked up at me, "I-I can't," I whispered as I looked away and began to close my legs.

As I began closing them, Danny presses against them and opened them up further, "you're scared. I understand that, but there's nothing to be scared about. I promise I won't hurt you," he looked at me with dark eyes that were clearly full of lust but also genuine sincerity.

"I don't know..." I mumbled.

Danny bent his head down and kissed right next to my pussy, making me take in a sharp breath, "just let me make you feel good okay?" After he said that he stuck his tongue out and gave my pussy a long lick.

My body jerked in surprise and I felt my heart beating hard against my chest from the intense pleasure.

My body became very hot and the second his tongue touched my clit I knew that I would have to cum or I would literally lose my mind.

Danny mouth was devouring my pussy, he was slurping and sucking and I didn't know how I was still breathing.

My hands were clutched in his soft brown hair as I relentlessly moved my hips reaching for the mind blowing orgasm about to cum.

Danny's, tongue hardened as he flicked my clit, and he shifted himself a little so he could insert a finger inside of me.

"Oh fuck," I whispered as my legs started to shake indicating that I was about to cum.

My eyes were crossed and my breathing was staggered as my grip on his hair tightened and I let my orgasm wash over me.

My body couldn't keep still and I thought I was going to pass out because even after I came, Danny was still eating me up like I was his last meal.

"Oh my- I can't take it!" I squealed as I tried closing my legs, but Danny was having none of that.

He didn't even look up at me as he put his hands the insides of my thighs and pushed my legs apart.

"Danny! God I can't-"

"You can," was all he said as he momentarily came up to speak before going back in.

He moaned as he ate me out sending body shivering vibrations to my clit that ran up my body.

My body was still trying to calm down after the first orgasm when another one hit me.

I don't know what happened but it was like I was peeing but I wasn't.

"OH FUCK!" I screamed as my back arched and I pulled hard on Danny's hair I think I pulled some out.

My eyes were shut tight and I was taking deep and heavy breaths as Danny slurped up all of my cum.

Moments later he finally detached himself from me and I slumped on the bed in exhaustion.

"Oh my god," I whispered mostly to myself.

I didn't even notice when Danny attacked me with his pants down and his dick staring angrily at my face.

He was pumping his hand furiously up and down his shaft with his eyes on me.

He bit his lip before letting his mouth hang open and gasping out a soft moan.

Even though I already came and was physical exhausted, but the way he was looking at me and moaning sent another wave of wetness to my pussy.

I don't know what came over me though, because seconds later I was leaning up and putting Danny's dick in my mouth.

See if you told me months ago I would have Danny Castillo's dick in my mouth, I would have slapped you and told you to get help.

"What are you doing-" He asked as I put kissed the tip of his dick, "oh fuck," he moaned as I then put half of him in my mouth and began bobbing my head.

I have never given head, but I have seen porn and plus I've been told by random men on Instagram that I have Dick sucking lips so I knew I wouldn't be too bad at giving head.

I swirled my tongue around him and moved my hand up and down on the rest of his dick I couldn't fit in my mouth.

"Fuck yes, just like that baby," Danny groaned as he began thrusting slowly into my mouth.

I took him out of my mouth and ran my tongue on the side of his dick before sucking his balls into my mouth and then massaging it.

"Shît! Don't stop baby, I'm about to cum!" He moaned as I spit on the tip before going back in, this time faster.

I made sure to hallow my cheeks and to grip him a littler tighter as I moved my head up and down at a quicker pace.

Danny moaned my name over and over as he fisted my hair and began to thrust into my mouth.

I looked up to see he had his eyes shut and his head up to the sky.

He looked like he was in pain but the moans and groans told me otherwise.

"I'm gonna cum in that pretty mouth baby, make sure you swallow all of it," he said huskily as he suddenly looked down.

It must have been erotic for him, to see his dick in my mouth as I looked up at him.

"Keep looking at me, I want you to see how you make me feel," he grunted before he sent one last thrust into my mouth.

His dick hit the back of my throat but I made sure to keep my lips tightly sealed around him no matter how much my jaw hurt.

Spurts and spurts of his cum shot down my throat but I made sure to keep looking at him.

His hips jerked as I flicked my tongue on the slit of his dick and his face was tight as his orgasm washed over him.

"Oh yes, so fucking good," he mumbled as he slowly thrusted into my mouth for a couple more seconds before pulling out.

I made sure to swallow all of it and I don't know why but I even opened my mouth to show him I did as he asked.

"Good girl," he sighed before laying next to me and pulling me to his arms, "I don't want you to think that I just want you for sexual things, you were just very tempting today and I have bad self control,"

I didn't look at him, I just closed my eyes and nodded my head.

My body finally realized it was worn out and I was ready to sleep, and so I did.

I fell asleep in Danny's arms, and no matter how much I want to say I hated it...I didn't.

It felt right.

Yayayayayayayay updated, even tho its technically not Sunday anymore 😂