•Chapter 5•

Dallie

I looked at Danny sending lasers through my eyes hoping that would make him shut up.

However now out of all times he decides to ignore me.

"Then go ahead and share hmm?" The teacher said slightly taken aback with Danny.

"Well," Danny started while glancing at me before facing the class once again, my heart almost beating out my chest, "actually never mind,"

He smirked and leaned back in his chair before folding his arms over his broad chest.

Broad chest? Why are you looking he's nasty.

The teacher looked at him knowingly before speaking up, "since you have nothing to say then please keep quiet so others can learn," with that the teacher turned back around and started up his lecture again.

I wanted to punch Danny for making my heart work double time but I didn't want to get in trouble so I let him be and started taking notes while the teacher was talking.

It was pretty decent for a while, but out of no where Danny placed his hand on my thigh once again as if staking a claim on me.

I took a deep breath and set my pen down a little harshly before turning to glare at him.

"Keep touching me and I will say you're harassing me," I said deadly serious.

Danny didn't look at me but I could see the sly smirk on his face making my anger burn up.

"Why the fuck are you smiling, stop fucking touching me," his smirk went away and a deep frown was brought in its place.

"Stop fucking cussing at me or I'll shove my dick down your throat till you can't breathe," he said harshly as he glared at me and gripped my thigh harder.

No matter how annoying he was or how mad he was making me, my body didn't care. It apparently loved the dominant tone he took with me and I could feel myself get a little wet.

Bitch, stop it!

I couldn't say anything back to Danny so instead I rose my hand up, signaling for the teacher to call on me.

"Yes ma'am?" The teacher asked as he set his eyes on me.

I could feel Danny looking at me questioningly.

"May I go to the office please?" I asked seriously.

The second the question left my mouth I could feel the aura around Danny change, I glanced down at him and could see burning anger in his eyes.

I visibly gulped in fear but continued to stand.

In this whole school, no one scared me. I stood my ground and if they tried to fuck with me I'd fuck em up with my words. (I don't fight unless I have too)

However something about Danny had me ready to submit and sit my fat ass back down in this chair, it was scary seeing him go from ignoring me and just paying attention to me when someone wanted to say something smart about me, to going from all up in my personal air space and talking about shoving his dick down my throat.

"Why do you need to go to the office?" The teacher asked confused.

"It's important but I don't feel like sharing it with the class," my voice got softer with each word as Danny's glare got colder and harder.

The teacher sighed before nodding. He then turned back to the class and I took that as my time to bust it out of there.

I grabbed my books on my desk quickly and shoved them in my bag before slinging it over my shoulder and shuffling quickly to the door.