•Chapter 22•

Dallie

I woke up sore as hell and mildly confused. Danny was holding me close and I could hear the steady beating of his heart.

Did I really just lose my virginity? I feel like this is all going so fast, but I don't regret it.

My mind was wondering with thoughts for who knows how long, I didn't even realize Danny had woken up.

"Hey beautiful," he mumbled with a deep and sexy morning voice.

"Hey," I whispered looking up at him.

"Are you sore?" He asked turning so that we were facing each other.

"Just a little, nothing I can't handle"

"Are you sure? I can run you a bath,"

"No it's okay, I wanna lay here a bit longer," I said as I snuggled into him some more and brought my left leg up to lay on top of his.

His hand that was resting on my back slowly moved to my bare ass and started rubbing.

It wasn't sexual, more like comforting.

"We can stay here as long as you like,"

I was so comfortable in this moment. My body unconsciously let out a yawn.

"You still tired baby?" He asked chuckling before kissing the top of my head.

"I guess so," I said yawning again.

"It's okay, it's still pretty early so you can go back to sleep," he said back as his hand continued to gently massage my ass.

If I wasn't still tired I may have initiated another round.

I let my eyes close once again and fell into a deep sleep in the arms of Danny.

*

*

*

*

School

Walking into school normally was hard. Each time Danny and I hung out he ended up blowing out my back. We didn't just have sex but it was definitely a reoccurring thing.

As I slightly wobbled into the school I was immediately stopped by Bryces sister Brenna.

"So first you go and turn Danny into a black monkey lover and now you turn my brother into one too? Who the hell do you think you are?" She hissed our in her annoyingly high pitched voice.

I stared at her blankly for a moment. Did I want to deal with her today or did I just want to walk away?

Walk away.

I scoffed before turning on my heels and attempting to walk away normally.

"Look. The fat nigger has nothing to say-" now hold the phone. Did she just-

I turned around so fast and walked up to her. I could see her face go pale and knew she wanted to run.

She should've. But he dumbass didn't. Her second mistake.

"What did you just call me?" I asked stating directly into her eyes.

"You heard what I-"

"With this attitude of yours, You're going to end up marrying a 90 year old man for his money and end up with nothing once he dies because you're too dumb and immature to realize that people only want you for you're fake ass body and mildly okay looks. The second he dies you're gonna be broke ass, ugly ass, saggy titty ass, loose pussy, stretched out asshole lookin ass bitch with step children who inherit everything while you wallow in despair wondering why and how you're life ended up like that. I pray to GOD that one day you see how disgusting you are inside and out. Even now, wasting my energy, time, and words, on you is pissing me off....You lucky I only used my words this time, next time you step out of line and call me by a racial slur, I will beat your ass black and blue and make sure you're not able to walk or talk again."

"W-who do you think you are to talk to me and insult me like that? And D-did you just threaten me? I will make sure you never see the light of day again!" She said trying to look all tough. But I could see the fear hidden in her eyes.

I smiled sweetly, "no. I made you a promise sweetheart, and I can talk to you however THE FUCK I want. Bitch." And with that I turned once again and walked away.

Even though I was still sore. I wanted to show that weak minded bitch what a confident woman looked like.

I swayed my hips as I walked into the cafeteria where everyone was.

Glancing around I saw Karson and made my way towards him. It's been a fat minute since I've seen him.

"Hey!" He waved

"What's up!" I beamed back before taking my seat next to him. "I feel like I haven't seen you in a while," I said before grabbing his bag of chips off the table and taking some.

He didn't say anything and just smiled, "it's only been a week," he chuckled. He moved his blonde hair out of his eyes and smiled at me.

Man he was cute.

Aye aye aye. You got a mans remember ? My inner thoughts chastised me.
I'm lookin. Not touchinn.

"So did I miss anything?" He asked, the smile on his face gone.

"No? Why?" He shook his head.

"Nothing, just wondering," he said before grabbing a chip and putting it in his mouth.

I looked at him suspiciously.."...okay, if you say so,"

"You look good today by the way- I mean you always look good but-"

"It's okay," I laughed, "thank you," I smiled.

I mean I wasn't gonna cap and say I didn't look good, cause I did. I wore a cropped gray sweater that showed my belly ring and some leggings that did absolute wonders. It kept everything that need to be in, in. And accentuated my hips and butt. I matched it all up with some basic white air forces cause...why not.

"You look good too," I said looking him up and down and hyping him up.

"Look at you, got the great sweat shorts on and the baby blue t shirt to go with the eyes," I said applauding his choice of clothes. "And to top it off you got the white yeezys? Sheesh. Go off," I said.

The whole time he was making those "light skin" faces and it absolutely cracked me up.

"Nah nah keep goin," he laughed too.

"Boy be quite. I'll type you up once in a while but stop before you get a big head," I giggled.

"What are you doing after school today?" He suddenly asked.

"Uhhh I don't know. I think I may go to the mall and do some shopping. I lost a couple pounds and my pants aren't fitting right anymore."

"Oh bet. Let me come with," he said perking up.

"Sure, Danny may come though so..." Since Karson was like my guy best friend and Danny was my boyfriend, I knew it could- it would get awkward.

But to my surprise Karson just shrugged his shoulders, "that's fine. Since we're friends and he's you're" he made a disgusted look before finishing, "bOyFrIeNd we will have to see each other more,"

"True that, true that. I think I may invite Kira too,"

"Bet."

"Bet."

Next chapter should be more entertaining..Dallie, Karson, Danny, Kira....and maybe Bryce....whew Chile