Chapter 14

Dallie

"So you're telling me that that boy that was sending lovey dovey eyes at you all night was the same guy you told me about that let his friends beat you up?" She looked at me in disbelief.

"Uhh, yeah-"

"You must have lost your DAMN mind!" She screamed at me like my mom would have before slapping my leg.

"Ow! That hurt!" I pouted pitifully.

"Good, maybe the pain will send some sense into you! This boy could be playing you and you fucking agreed to date him?!"

"Hey-"

"I didn't think you were this dumb Dallie," Kira shook her head.

For some reason, I felt my heart break a little at the thought of this actually just being a game to Danny.

He wouldn't stoop that low for a good laugh would he?

"Dallie listen. I can see that you obviously like him a little bit, but after all you've told me about him...I find it hard to believe he could just switch up and change his actions towards you,"

"That's understandable, but...he's different. He really is!" I don't know why I was defending him right now but I wanted her to believe that he wouldn't hurt me like that just for a good laugh.

Or make yourself believe?

"Okay, I'll trust what you say, but if he breaks your heart, I'm slapping you for being a stupid bitch and killing him for hurting you,"

"You're too much I swear," I laughed at her as she gripped the steering wheel tightly as she described the ways she would disembody him and hide his body.

"Yeah I know....however," she glanced at me as we came to a stop sign, "if he actually has changed I better be the maid of honor at your wedding and the God mother of your children....y'all would make some fine ass kids," she laughed.

"Just imagine, his green eyes and a mixture of your skin making the baby Carmel colored and then they have your lips! GAWD that would be a beautiful ass baby,"

"Girl shut the fuck up, we're not even 18 yet, or at least I'm not," I laughed.

"Wait!" She suddenly exclaimed, "is he big? Cause he may be hot but if he ain't packing at least a lil something we gotta drop him," she said shaking her head.

Even through the dark of the night and the darkness of my skin, there was no hiding the fact that i was blushing madly.

"He's...got something." I mumbled before laughing with her.

"How big is this so called something?" She asked raising a brow.

"Shit, sis honestly that dude has enough for 2 people," I said as I let the chair recline back.

"For real? I need some dick in my life, you should set me up with one of his friends.

"Yes for real, and the only friends he have are racist mother fuckers who probably couldn't even handle all that ass you got even if they liked chocolate," I said as I rolled my eyes thinking about all the comments they have said to me over the the years.

"What the names of these mother fuckers? Imma fuck em up real quick,"

"I don't know the names of all of them but this one kid Bryce and his sister," I clenched my fist in anger, "they are the absolute worst of them all,"

"Alright bet. I'm sleeping over and coming to your school Monday."

"For real?!" I squealed in excitement. All my anger dissipating into the air, "don't get my hopes up!"