•Chapter 20•

Dallie

All too soon we were pulling up to Danny's house.

"Is it too late to apologize?" I turned to look at him.

"Yes and no," he said calmly.

"What does that mean?" I asked genuinely confused.

"It means I accept your apology but it's not going to stop what's going to happen," he said straightforwardly.

"And what exactly is going to happen?" I asked again, feeling my fear and excitement bubble up.

"You'll see," was all he said before walking towards the door and pushing it open.

I stood in my place for a moment. I mean I could hijack his car and dip the fuck out of there, however I do not know the first thing about hijacking a car.

And before I could even make a move Danny popped his head out the door.

"Come on," he said while raising an eyebrow.

I took a deep breath hoping to calm my nerves before shuffling my feet to his front door.

When I got close enough he took a hold of my wrist and pulled me into the house before locking the door.

The sound of that click increased my heart beat and I swear you could see my pulse through my neck.

"So...where's your family?" I tried asking.

"Not here at the moment,"

"And why's that," I asked as I tried to slyly remove my hand from his wrist.

It didn't work, he just held on tighter before walking us to his bedroom.

The room I received head in.

Probably gonna lose my virginity there too.

Hey don't jinx it

"I don't know if i've said this before, but you have a really pretty house," I said trying to divert the conversation into something casual.

"Thank you baby, but as you know my room is better," He said smirking down at me. I quickly turned my gaze to the kitchen.

"Could i get a drink? I'm kind of thirsty," I replied quickly.

"Sure, i'll bring up to my room, you can head up there now." He said turning on his heels swiftly leaving me by his front door.

"you know actually-"

"Dallie. Go upstairs." 

"But-"

"Don't make me say it again,"

"Okay..." I dragged my feet behind me as I walked up the stairs and headed towards his room.

stay calm, no need to freak out. He won't do anything he's all talk-

all talk my ass. Might as well lay on his bed naked cause you know it's going down.

when I finally reached his room my palms were extremely sweaty and my legs felt like jello. I sat on his bed quietly and stared at the door. 

It felt like forever before he came in but it was really only like two minutes.

As he came in, he walked right past me and set the water bottle down on his desk.

"You'll need that for later, now take your clothes off," If this was a scene in anime or something I would have coughed blood.

"ex-excuse me?"