•Chapter 11•

Dallie

"We're here," he said as he parked his car in the driveway. I didn't move as I looked at his beautiful house.

Wow. Must be nice.

I mean my house was your average house, but this made it look like a fucking closet or some shit.

Before I could react myself and open the door, Danny was by my side. He unbuckled my seat belt grabbed me by the waist and brought me out his car like I was some child.

"I know how to get out of a car by myself," I said with attitude lacing my voice.

Danny raised an eyebrow and looked at me, "keep up the attitude, it's gonna be in my favor later," he said before grabbing my hand and leading me towards the front door.

"W-Wait I'm sorry it just came out you know?" I smiled sheepishly hoping it would work as he pulled me through the front door.

He didn't say anything as he continued to lead us towards what I assumed was his bedroom. I couldn't really take in the beauty of his house since my heart was beating so fast I thought I was gonna pass out.

"W-where we going?" I asked as we walked up the stairs.

Where's this bad bitch attitude you always had? Nigga says he's gonna spank you and you turn into a little bitch.

My inner thoughts roasted on my head and I couldn't even be mad about it because it was true.

"You'll see when we get there," he finally said as we came to the second floor.

I looked around and saw many doors on each side of me, what did they need these many rooms for?

I was so busy questioning the place, I didn't even know we came to a stop before Danny told me to go in.

"Why? Why can't we just go to the kitchen or something?"

"Don't make me repeat myself Dallie. Go in."

I looked back at him before taking a deep breath and raising my very shaky hand to open the door.

As it opened I took one step in and it didn't take me long to confirm my thoughts on this being his bedroom.

I thought it would be messy and smelly, but it was surprisingly clean with dark blue walls and a desk on the other side of the room.

"Wow, nice room," I said lowly as I looked around in awe.

I don't know why but I really appreciated nice clean rooms.

"Thank you baby," he suddenly said very close to my ear as his arms snakes around my waist and pulled me to him. "You're going to be in here a lot more,"

I placed my hands on top of his and tried prying them off but it didn't work, I wiggled and struggled against his grip until I heard a low groan, "keep doing that and I might just have to fuck you," he said before nipping my ear.

"Y-you can't take my virginity! I won't let you!" I said as I finally got him off me and turned to glare at him.

"I'm not going to take it, you're going to give it to me," he said confidently as he smirked at me.

"Like hell I will! I only agreed to date you for a month so you know I don't like you and you would leave me alone," I said just as confident.

Danny took a step towards me, "if you don't like me why is your pussy wet?" Before I could react he reached over and pulled me into him again.

One hand slid down till he was cupping my ass and the other hand went up my shirt to gently squeeze my breast.

"I-I am not," I said in panic as I tried to get out of his embrace again.