•Chapter 17•

Dallie

Moments after I sent the text, I felt like a weak ass bitch.

First off, I'm supposed to hate this dude and yet here I am. Dating his annoyingly fine self after cussing him out in my head and out loud for all these months.

And the second off, how am I out here inviting his ass over for dick after dating for like a week or whatever AND I'm mad at him?

I don't make any sense.

That's why I text him legit 10 minutes later telling him now to show up.

After that I laid in bed, feeling somewhat happy that I could control my fücking hormones and tell his ass to stay away from me...no matter how horny I am.

But it seems like Danny can't read because even though I texted him not to come anymore. The dumbass was outside my door.

Bîtch what the fuck

I walked downstairs with a pounding heart. It was one thing to control my hormones through text, but Danny standing outside my door, knowing what he could do with his mouth and knowing what he was packing.

A bitch was in a tough situation.

"Dallie open up!" He said through the door.

I stood in front of it contemplating. I mean I did tell him not to come so I could just let him stand there.

But obviously my vagina was rejecting that idea...hard.

"Danny I told you not to come," I mumbled but I knew he could hear me.

"You expect me to turn back around after you said you wanted me? I'm not stupid and I'm not depriving my balls." He said, "now open the door,"

"No. I'm still mad and I changed my mind. If you respect me and like me like you say you do, then you'll go back home," I said crossing my hands over my chest even though he couldn't see it.

"Dallie-"

"Leave Danny," I could tell he stood there for a moment before heaving a big sigh and walking back to his car.

I heard the retreating footsteps and looked out the peephole to see him entering his car and pulling out of the drive way.

I mentally high fived myself for sending him off, but apologized to my girl down stairs.

She was basically crying right now.

I see why guys need cold showers.

I muttered a curse word before going back upstairs and laying on my bed again.

I picked up my phone on my night stand to see a text from Danny.

Danny: since you sent me off with blue balls, can you send me a picture of you? I know you're still mad at me but my balls are in pain babe. I need something😩

I pretended to play dumb and texted back.

Me: a picture of what? My face?

Danny: anything babe. As long as it's you.

I don't know why, but that made my heart flutter a bit. Which is weird. Whose heart flutters when a guy asks for nudes?

Obviously mine.

A couple minutes later, I decided to send a picture of me in my bathing suit from this summer.

It wasn't really a nude, but it was something.

Danny: God Damn baby😩 I was already hard before but my dick is so fucking hard for you right now. I could fucking pound nails into a wall.

Me: 😂😂

Danny: I'm serious. You don't know what you do to me.

Me: 😙 enjoy. I'm still mad tho so bye.

With that I turned my phone off and decided to take a nap. It has been a long day.

*

*

*

*

Danny

"Dude please, I need to get Kira's number at least," Bryce begged as he sat in my swivel chair.

He's rude ass decided to barge into my home while I was jerking my dick to Dallies sexy bikini pic.

Now I was stuck with a raging hard on, and a desperate best friend.

"I already told you, I don't have her number and Dallie will never give it to me," I grumbled out angrily.

I was horny as fuck and Bryce being here just pissed me off. So now I'm not only horny but I'm also mad. Horrible combination.

"But-"

"I already asked her about the double date and she refused and got mad at me. So now my girlfriend is mad at me, I have  raging boner, and now you're annoying me." I said glaring at him.

"What if I apologize, I mean I was going to eventually but-"

"That would be smart of you, glad you thought of that, now get out," I said blankly.

I watched as Bryce looked utterly disappointed and it made me feel kind of bad, "wait,"

he looked at me with hopeful eyes, "Make sure your apology is sincere cause what we did was really fucked up." I said grimacing when I thought about what we did.

"I know...I was just taking out my anger on her, I know it was wrong," he said as he picked up his bag and started to make his way out the door.

"I'm gonna make sure she forgives me before I make another move on Kira," I nodded as my reply. It was crazy how one school day with Kira made him realize what kind of fucked up person he had been to Dallie.

As soon as he left my room, my shorts were off before I could fully blink my eyes.

my dick was hard as it has ever been, the tip was leaking with precum and had a red tint to it. I groaned when I wrapped my hands around myself, imaging they were Dallie's soft tiny ones.

my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I stroked myself a couple times, feeling my balls tighten and my breathing quicken.

"fuck Dallie, just like that," I mumbled as I picked up the pace. I felt the ridges of the veins on my dick pulsing with pleasure.

My head was thrown back as I grunted my pleasure out, I knew this would be one of my good oragasms coming up.

Well at least I hoped it would have been before my fucking mom opened the door to my room like it was hers.

"Sweetie-" my moms voice rang inside my room as my eyes shaped open. "oh- uh sorry! continue!' she said hastily as she covered her eyes and left my room.

I dropped my now softening dick and clenched my teeth.

"oh my fucking GOD!" I just wanted to fucking cum! was that too much to ask for?

I angrily pulled up my shorts before grabbing my keys and going down the stairs gloomily.

today was become more and more of a bullshit ass day.

This chapter was kinda short, but the next one will be better :)