•Chapter 23•

Dallie

The rest of the day flew by and it was already time for me to pick Kira up so we could go to the mall.

Danny tried to convince me to ride with him and Bryce to pick her up, but I knew that that would just lead to a very very very long car ride.

When I reached Kira's house she was already outside waiting.

"Dang, how long did you stand outside for?" I laughed as I unlocked the car to let her in.

"Not that long, like two minutes?" She said as she got out her lipgloss.

"What you dressin up for?" I asked eyeing her clothes.

She was wearing a cute spaghetti strapped grey dress that cling to her curves and made her ass look A1 with some cute black Sandals.

"I'm not dressed up, I just threw this on," I side glanced at her.

"Hmm, okay," I said before pulling out of the driveway.

"So...whose all gonna be there with us?" She asked trying to be discreet as she stared at her phone.

"No need to be shy about it. I know you wanna see Bryce."

"No I don't!" She said very quickly.

"Uh huh...anyways it's me, you, Karson, Danny, and Bryce,"

"Oh. Okay. Have I met Karson before?" She asked.

"To be honest I don't remember," I laughed, "he probably doesn't remember you either if y'all even met cause I said I was gonna bring you and he didn't seem like he remembered," I shrugged my shoulders.

"Ohh okay" she mumbled lost in her own thoughts as she took Snapchat pictures.

The car ride to the mall was fairly fast and as soon as we got there I texted Danny and Karson telling them where to meet us.

As Kira and I walked in and towards Zumiez, I could tell we were garnering attention by the side glances that we kept getting from people.

From young pre teens to adult men...we were slaying the game and weren't even trying.

"Damn, we must be looking extra fine with the way these people are staring at us," Kira said scrunching here nose.

Kira hated when people stared at her too long. Not in a conceited way but in a "mind your business" kind of way.

I just shrugged my shoulders before grabbing her hand and entering zumiez.

"Welcome to Zumiez, let me know if you need anything," the y'all brunette girl said with a cheerful smile.

"Thank you, we will," I smiled back as I went to  clearance rack.

Kira and I spent maybe 10 minutes looking at clothes before I felt an arm around my shoulder.

I looked up to see Karson smiling at me.

"Hey!" I said giving him a side hug.

"What's up, how long you been here?"

"10 ish minutes? Not too long," I replied.

"Okay good, I didn't want to keep you waiting." He said as he winked at me.

I laughed at his flirty antics before realizing I needed to introduce him to Kira.

I turned to find where she was to see her talking to the cashier dude. It looked like he was flirting with her and she was flirting back.