•Chapter 4•

Dallie

"I want you," I blinked once...then twice...then three times in astonishment.

I stoped struggling and looked at him in sympathy, "are you okay?" I slowly pointed to my head, "like mentally?"

He just let out a hearty laugh as people stared filling into the classroom, "I'm perfectly fine, babe-"

"Aha! You're definitely fucked up in the head cause I'm not your babe," I said while finally getting his hand off of my leg.

I rubbed it slightly and cursed under my breath, there was gonna be a bruise there.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked loudly, I looked around the room and saw kids staring at us in utter shock.

Great! I love attention!

I almost forgot that he used to bully me, well not really but he watched and laughed as people bullied me so it's the same thing.

"Yeah, you did but I don't care, I've gone through worse," he must have gotten my underlying meaning because I saw him visibly flinch and his face scrunch up in grimace.

"About all of that-"

"Save it, I don't really want to hear your explanations," I said nonchalantly as I finally picked up my bag and moved to another desk.

As I took my seat in a different chair, I heard the scrapping of another.

I look up and see Danny heading my way, but before he could sit in the chair next to me, a cute nerdy looking kid sat next to me.

"h-hi" He said shyly.

"Hi," i said with a smile on my face. He was adorable, like little brother adorable.

He had big squared glasses and brown shaggy hair and a cute button nose with green eyes, "You're cute," i said out loud with a small chuckle.

I saw his pale skin heat up in embarrassment and it made him cuter, "T-thank you," he squeaked out.

He lifted his finger and pushed his glasses up his nose making me smile wider at how adorable that action was.

I didn't really have a type, if I like you I like you. However I have a soft spot for nerds in my heart and I blame that on Dylan O'Brien wearing glasses.

"I didn't mean to embarrass you, but you're adorable-"

"Move!" Danny said, pulling the back of the kids seat.

I stared up at him in shock, this dude was losing his damn mind.

"o-okay-"

"You better not move," I said to the kid but my attention was on Danny, glaring daggers into his tan face.

He looked down at me and glared, "I'm sitting here," he said angrily.

"No the hell you're not. This seat is occupied."

"I'll just move-"

"NO!"

"YES!" Danny and I yelled at the same time. At this point, all eyes were on us.

"You're gonna stay right where you are," I said through gritted teeth as the nerdy boy looked in between us, not knowing whose directions to follow.

"move or i'll fucking end you," Danny said while glaring at me.

"Don't you dare do it kid," i said returning my glare to Danny, my eyes burning with hatred.

I mean who the hell does this dude think he is?