•Chapter 3•

Dallie

That boy must've been out of his damn mind.

I sat down in my AP physics class and I couldn't stop rubbing my lips to get the ghost feeling of his off of them.

Why the hell would he kiss me?

The same thought was running through my head the whole class period, so much so I didn't even hear the bell ring to go to lunch.

"Hey Dallie, you okay? You seemed a little spaced out today,"

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine, thank you Mr. Jefferson," I said quickly as I got up from my chair and picked up my school bag.

"You know if you ever need to talk, I'm here," he said with slightly off smile, giving me the creeps.

I sling my bag over my shoulder and smiled at him, "I know, thank you," I said before walking out and making my way towards the cafeteria.

I usually just got a bag of chips and a water bottle and went to the library to eat because I didn't like to be surrounded by all these hateful people, but the library was closed today so I had no way of escaping today and I was NOT eating in the bathroom again... these white bitches poop stank as fuck.

I walked to the lunch line, and as I did so I could feel eyes watching my every move.

I turned to my left and saw that Danny was watching me intently.

I quickly reverted my gaze back to the front and moved forward to pay for my food.

I gave the lady a five dollar bill and told her to keep the rest in my account.

After that, I grabbed my food and headed out the line to sit in one of the tables in the very back.

As I walked towards the back of the cafeteria I could still feel Danny's eyes on me causing me to slightly shudder.

Never before has he give me this much attention unless it was to watch his friends bully me. It was so weird and it made me uncomfortable.

As I sat down in the back, I turned so that my back was to Danny. I opened my chips and took one out, but before I could place it in my mouth I felt two strong hands on my shoulders.

I jumped up in surprise ready to smack a bítch when I heard a deep rumbling laughter, "hey can I eat lunch with you?"

"You shouldn't have scared me like that Karson," I said rolling my eyes but laughing a bit.

"Sorry, i just wanted to see your reaction," he said siting next to me and shaking his head to get the blond locks over his eyes a bit.

I shook my head with a smile on my face before putting a chip in my mouth.

"Can I have one?" Karson asked as he took the bag out of my hands and poured some in his mouth.

"How you gonna ask me for some and eat it before I even give you an answer?" I snatched the bag out of his hands only to feel that it was empty. "You ate it all!" I yelled with wide eyes.

"I'll buy you some more," he said with a cheeky smile.

I just pouted and slumped in my chair, "I was hungry," I whined.

Karson reached over and pinched my cheek, "Awh it's okay baby," he mocked.

I slapped his hands off me and glared, "I'm not your baby,"

"Not yet at least," he said with a confident smile.

I just rolled my eyes, assuming he was messing with me.