•Chapter 21•

Dallie

He was definitely was not lying when he said it was only beginning. Right after he ate me out he stood up at the foot of the bed, his dick long and hard staring at me with the precum dripping out.

"come here,"

shit, yes daddy 

I crawled to the end of the bed and i could see that it turned him on by the twitch of his cock.

"I'm going to make you choke on my dick, shut that mouth of yours up," I visibly gulped and my pussy clenched.

"o-okay," i muttered.

"Where's the sass now baby? seemed like you had a whole bunch of it at Kira's house," he tilted his head as he grabbed the base of his cock and began to stroke himself. 

"well..."

"No it's fine, come closer," He said and i did. he then put the tip of his dick at my lips and smeared his precum on them like lip gloss before pulling back slightly. "Lick your lips,"

Shit he didn't have to tell me twice. I did just that and heard him groan.

"Open up baby," and that i did and he shoved his dick in my mouth.

When i say shove, this nigga SHOVED his dick in my mouth so fast i did choke.

"You're gonna swallow down my cum down that pretty mouth then i'm going to put him in that tight pussy,"

I could only nod as his dick was in my mouth.

He put his hands in my hair and pulled me closer till all of him was down my throat and i was gagging, struggling for air.

"That's right, take it all in," He moaned as he let his head fall back. i was struggling for air but i loved the way he was using me for his pleasure, it had my pussy weeping.

he pulled back before going right back in, giving me a moment of breath. He started out slow. moanig my name while gripping my hair in his iron fist.

Saliva was everywhere on my face and his dick but he didn't care.

"Yeah take this dick you messy bitch," Now i should have been offended right?  Nope, that did something to me. and my hand found its way to my pussy as he began to fuck my face faster.

I looked up at him and he looked down at me, fucking my face with a passion now. "Fuck you are so beautiful. Taking my dick in your mouth like a good girl,"

I hummed around him making his cock twitch in my mouth. The feel of his precum slipping down my throat had a tangy but sweet taste and i loved it. I knew i would want more of this, of him.

"That's right, play with my pussy, make yourself cum while i cum down your throat," His eyes burned into mine and i felt my heart beat faster.

This was so erotic and i almost wished that we were recording this so i could watch it later.

I moved my hand from my pussy and placed it on his firm ass as he fucked my face, i knew he was getting closer by the way he was panting and gripping my hair harder than before.

"I'm about to cum baby, you gonna take my cum down your throat?"

I nodded my head as i felt this balls slap my chin repeatedly.

"Good girl, take daddy's dick like the nasty little slut you are,"

was it possible to cum from words? because I think that's what just happened as i felt my body spasm and my eyes roll back.