•Chapter 13•

Dallie

Okay I really must have lost all my common sense.

I just couldn't deal with the fact that I really let this dude eat me out and I sucked his dick.

Like how could I? The fucking bystander and instigator to my bullying?

I've lost my mind.

I paced the closet as I thought about last evenings events, my body still tingled from the remembrance of how he made me feel and how much I enjoyed it but I was so mad at myself.

I was supposed to be that bítch, the one that doesn't take shit from nobody and especially people like him yet here I was. In the fucking janitors bathroom, thinking of ways I could either avoid him or avoid anything like that happening again for this next month.

"Okay dallie, you're just going to need self control okay. That's it just self control-"

BANG!

I turn around rapidly after hearing the door open, my eyes widen when Danny comes in with a scowl on his face.

It was currently lunch time, and through out the day overtime Danny talked to me I would give one worded responses or pretend I didn't hear him.

By the look on his face I could tell his patience had run up and he was very displeased.

"h-hey there bud," I stammered.

"Bud?" He said narrowing his eyes at me before taking a menacing step in my direction making me take one step back.

"Stop," he said growling.

I pursued my lips and tilted my head, "stop what? I'm not doing anything,"

"You're avoiding me and when I do get you to talk to me it's short and dry answers," he said frowning.

It was kinda cute honest-

No! No thinking he's cute. You're tryna get out of this deal unattached.

"You said you would give me a chance Dallie." He said looking hurt. "If it's because of what happened-"

"No," I sighed finally giving up on trying to act dumb, "it's more than that Danny," I said running a frustrated hand through my hair.

"Then what is it? I know I can be overbearing but I can't help it when I'm around you," he said pulling me into him by my waist.

"It's the fact that I gave in so easily," I said pushing against his chest and taking a step back once again, "my whole highschool experience I had detested you and your friends and I thought you felt the same towards me. So when you come up to me one day acting like a protective boyfriend or some shit it was kind of- no very weird."

"I-"

"I'm not done." I interrupted, "the fact that I let you eat me out after everything you let your friends do to me...and I enjoyed every moment of it... that's what's crazy."

The frown on Danny's face slowly lifted but I wasn't finished, "Thats why from now on I'm going to need to gather my emotions if you still want to keep this deal,"

"But-"

"No buts. You can't be touching me sexually from now on okay? My brain is having a tug of war right now and all this is making it worse okay?"

He looked up at the feeling before sighing and looking at me dead in the eye, "okay. But I'm still kissing you,"

"What? No-"