•Chapter 18•

Kira

"I have to tell you something," I looked at Daniel who came over to m house after I texted him.

I was not a fan of cheaters and never tolerated them so the fact that I allowed myself to slip up like that...I felt horrible. My heart ached and I knew I was about to deserve whatever he threw my way.

"I cheated. I know I said I can't tolerate cheaters and that's exactly why I'm telling you. I don't expect you to forgive me but I needed to tell you because I felt horrible," Daniel looked at me shocked for a second before looking down at the ground.

"I can't be mad at you," now it was my turn to be shocked, "I cheated too...I was going to tell you but I remembered what you said and I didn't want to loose you,"

"What-"

"I mean I guess were even now?" He looked up at me with hopeful eyes.

I really didn't know how to feel right now.

"How long have you been cheating?" I was trying not to get mad since I had done the same thing to him.

"4 months? Maybe 5?"

"Daniel. We've been dating for a year," I said through gritted teeth as I felt my heart begin to break.

"I know but you did it too," he said stepping towards me, I took a step back. He looked at me and frowned, "you can't tell me you only cheated once,"

"Yes I can! Cause I only did it once!" Now I was a top blown off.

I was fully fired up now, "get the fück out of my house. We're done!"

"But Kira-"

"I said fücking leave before I make sure you never fucking cum again in your life!" I screamed as I threw a shoe at his head.

He scattered to pick up his shoes at the front door before racing out.

I was angry. Very fucking angry.

Angry at myself for dating such a boy and being almost faithful to a guy who had been cheating on me almost half our relationship.

Maybe I should just stay single forever. Obviously relationships aren't for me.

I texted Dallie on my phone telling her to come over after venting my anger out on my pillow.

I told her everything on the phone and when she came she had a bunch of snacks and games with her.

"Thank you," I cried and hugged her when she walked in.

"No worries....but after you're done you're gonna tell me how the hell we gone tear that motherfucker up.

I laughed at her before pulling her to my room, "he's not worth our time. I'm only crying cause I was caught slackin. I won't ever date a boy like that again or at all,"

"Oh come on. You're too fine to stay single," Dallie said.

"Maybe, but I don't want to be in a relationship for a while. My trust in guys has gone wayyy down," I said wiping the last tear from my eye.

"Understandable," she nodded, "so what we finna watch?" She jumped on my bed and dumped out all the snacks on the bed.

She pulled out a pop tart and picked up the remote by my night stand.

"Wanna watch You? I heard it's good," she said as she munched away at the food.

"Sure, I don't really care," I said as I plopped down beside her.