•Chapter 6•

Dallie

"Excuse me?" Did I just hear what this boy said?

I was staring at the side of Karsons face but he was staring at the silhouette of Danny's back.

"You heard what I said," he said suddenly facing me with a smile and intense eyes.

"...I'm- i'm gonna go," I said while I backed away slowly completely flustered and confused.

I wasn't used to make attention and now that two guys seemed to be interested in me I don't know what to do.

Karson watched me with a smile on his face and promise in his eyes.

Maybe I should move

I thought to myself as I turned around and continued my journey to my car.

Saying I was going to the office was just an excuse, I didn't want to be at school any longer especially since I had three more classes with Danny and two with Karson.

My white shirt was sticking to me more than usual and I had to pull it off me multiple times because it clung to the fat of my stomach.

As I got in my car I made sure to send an email to my teachers asking them for work. I will miss.

As soon as I started the car, there was a knock on my door. I jumped up in surprise and was equally just as shocked when I saw the principle scowling at me.

I gave a sheepish smile as I rolled my window down, "Miss Harrison, what are you doing?"

The bald headed chubby man looked extra angry as sweat dropped down his red face.

"Oh..heyy Mr. Jenkins!" I said enthusiastically, "I was just... going to get some medicine for my mom cause she's sick and at home!" I thought out quickly.

Mr. Jenkins scowled at me, scanning my face for lies but I think he was too tired because he let out a huff and stepped away from my door and walked away.

I let out a sigh of relief and slumped back in my chair and wiped my forehead of the sweat that was gathering.

After a minute of just sitting there I finally started my car and made my way home.

I lived about thirty minutes away from the school in a less then middle class house but more than low class.

It was a nice house for just me and my mom but I was going to work hard to get us somewhere better.

As I was driving and jamming to my music I heard my phone vibrate. I didn't look at it until I got to a red light.

When I finally glanced at it, I had to do a double take to make sure I was looking correctly.

Daddy💍:Where are you?

What the fuck?

I stared at the text for who knows how long, and I didn't start driving again until I heard he car beep behind me in annoyance.

I hurried and reverted my eyes back to the road and began driving down the street in confusion.

I had no idea who 'daddy' was and it was bugging me knowing someone had somehow gotten their number in my phone.

When I got home, after much thinking, I finally determined who the number might belong to. So when I got inside my house I went to my room and changed into some shorts and a big t-shirt and sat on my bed deciding on weather I should answer the text or not.

I looked at my phone and saw there was another text.

Daddy💍: You're in trouble next time I see you if you don't answer me.