•Chapter 8•

Danny

I waited patiently for Dallie to come storming into the room like the feisty fire cracker she was.

I knew she was close when I could hear loud footsteps coming towards me.

I was currently leaned up against the janitors closet I kissed her in, knowing this would probably be one of the first places she looked for me.

"Danny! Get your delusional ass out of here!" She yelled as she turned the corner coming face to face with me.

"Hey baby," I said with a bright smile.

She took long and angry strides towards me before slapping me hard across the face.

My head whipped to the side, as the sting of the slap settled in.

I touch my face slightly before looking at her with a smirk on my face, "I can see you're mad," I chuckled.

"Mad?!" She said taking one more step towards me, at this point she was so close I could smell the vanilla sent coming off of her smooth skin. "Of course I'm fucking mad! You told the school we're dating!"

She said in utter disbelief before throwing her hands up, "I mean we are-"

"We're not!" She cut me off, "you can't just go from ignoring my existence until something bad happens to me, to becoming my so called boyfriend in a span of two fucking weeks!"

"Well it happened so..." I said lowly shrugging my shoulders.

"No, you can't just say I'm you're girlfriend and expect me to approve, you have been nothing but a piece of shît to me and you expect me to willingly become your girl?" She said stepping back and running her hands through her beautiful hair.

"You will,"

"That's another reason why this can't work! You don't even listen to what I'm saying!"

"Then what do you want?" I stepped towards her, "you want me to officially ask you out? Cause I can do that," I said with an award winning smile.

"No that's not what I want, I want you to leave me the fuck alone!" She said pushing away but I wouldn't budge.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do that," I said holding onto her waist.

"And why not," she whined, "why me?"

"I don't know, I just know that it has to be you. No one else will do, why do you think i don't hang around the girls at school anymore?"

"You were literally kissing Monica in the hallway two weeks ago," she looked at me skeptically.

"Because I couldn't have you. Sometimes when I want you so fücking badly but can't have you, I just take someone to try and sedate it," I saw her open her mouth like she was about to say something but I continued, "and I know that's a horrible way to cope, and it won't happen again but just give me a chance."

My cool faced broke as I looked at her with genuine eyes, "let me date you for one month-"

"That's way too fucking long-"

"It will go by fast, just please," I said begging. "One month and if you still don't like me or feel anything I'll try to leave you alone,"

"You haven't even apologized for everything you've done," she said crossing her arms over her chest, "I am sorry, for letting my friends bully you and for laughing at you and for kissing you without permission and for telling the whole school we're dating- for everything. I'm sorry,"

She looked up at me, searching my eyes for any lies but determined there wasn't any, "one month?" She said squinting her eyes.

"Yes one month," I said smiling widely as I held up a one