•Chapter 2•

Danny

2 weeks later

"Hey bro, have you seen that black chick around?" I asked my best friend trying not to sound too concerned about Dallie.

"Why? She's not important. It's better for the school if her fat ass never comes back," I felt my hands tighten into fist and my eyes turn hard but I had to reel in my anger.

No one could know I liked her. That would ruin my reputation, "Y-yeah. You're right." I turned away from my friend and stared blankly at the board as the teacher said words that never registered in my brain.

"Oh bro, I heard there's a new guy coming. He's apparently really good at soccer and is from Washington."

"Oh cool," I said not paying attention to him. Bryce continued to speak but my mind was elsewhere.

I kept thinking about Dallie, hoping she was okay. I didn't mean for things in the closet to be taken too far but after I saw the blood rushing out from her nose and the black eye, I pulled Brenna, Bryce, and Callie off her.

I know I shouldn't have left her there, but people couldn't see me helping her out. The would also be bad for my image.

I was still sitting in my chair thinking about her when I heard the door open. I prayed that it was her but it wasn't.

It was a tall guy, at least 6'3 with shaggy blonde hair and blue eyes. He looked like a surfer.

"Oh welcome Mr. Jacobs I will be your math Teacher. I am Mrs. Kane." Our teacher said stopping the leacture and walking over to him.

I must of been staring hard core because I felt Bryce nudge my shoulder, "That's the new kid. I think he may be from Cali though cause I'm getting the surfer vibes," He laughed.

I must have missed what was funny.

Sometimes I wonder why we are friends, but then I remember it's the image.

"You can sit in that seat right there, your desk mate isn't here today but she's a really smart girl so she will be able to help you if you need anything." She said while pointing to the seat next to Dallie's.

I don't know why but I didn't feel comfortable with another guy sitting next to Dallie, but I had no place to talk.

With everything I've let happen to her, I don't have a right to even think about her.

"Thank you Mrs. Ka-" the door opened once again and in walked in the woman of my thoughts.

My mouth hung opened. She walked in with a tight fitting white shirt that showed all her curves and dark blue jeans with white converse.

The whole outfit was simple but she looked so sexy in it, her curves were showing in all the right places and I could feel myself getting hard.

"Hi Mrs. Kane, sorry I'm late," she simply said and began to walk towards her seat.

During my staring I caught the new kid staring at her as well.

I could basically feel the lust radiating off of him and this caused me to get annoyed even though I had no right to be.

"No problem sweetie, oh and this is your desk mate he's new so please help him out if he has any questions."

Dallie looked up from her seat and finally made eye contact with the kid and I saw a hint of a smile.

"No problem," she then looked back down at her phone.

The new kid continued to gawk at her.

My nails were digging into my palm under the desk as I glared holes at the guys staring at my- Dallie.

"Bro, you must be really mad that she's back your face is so red," Bryce said as her followed my line of sight.

I didn't even bother replying but he took my no answer as encouragement to keep talking, "if that first beating wasn't enough we can give her another," I snapped my head to look at him.

He had and evil smirk and a distant look in his eyes that I didn't like, "leave it be. Schools almost out there's no point," I said while trying to keep my hand from making contact with his face.

"Alright bro, whatever you say," he mumbled before turning back and facing the board.

During the whole class period I could hear their little whispers of conversation and it made my blood boil.

Who the fuck even is this kid?

I was so mad I started to sweat a little bit causing my brown hair to stick to my forehead.

My forest green eyes were most likely darkened due to my anger and I couldn't help but finally standing up from my seat, grabbing my back pack and exiting the class.

I slammed the door close and I began to pace the hallway to calm myself down.

My hands went through my hair multiple times as I imagined what kind of conversation they must be having and how he was looking at my girl.

When the bell finally rang I hurried and found and empty classroom by Dallie's locker to hide.

I needed to talk to her.

As kids rushed down the hall, I watched intently waiting for her.

She walked down the hallway with her head held high and confidence rolling off her in waves.

She was mesmerizing.

As she cane closer to her locker, I watched as the new kid stood beside her and continued talking to her until he finally left to get to wherever the hell he was going.

Finally.

As Dallie walked past the door I quickly opened it and pulled her in.

"What the hell-" I smashed my lips onto hers and pulled her into me.

Her soft body felt perfect in my arms as I reached around to grab handfuls of her ass.

I pushed my tongue into her mouth and the second it made contact with hers, I could help but groan and grind myself onto her.

I sucked in her bottom lip into my mouth before diving back in and bruising her lips with mine.

I was was so into the kiss, grabbing her fat ass and big boobs with my hand and pushing her to me as I grinded myself onto her, I didn't even realize she was struggling to get away from me until she bit my lip so hard I tasted blood.

I let go of her and my hand felt the part of my lip where she bit.

"You mother fucker! Who the hell do you think you are?!" She yelled at me as she pushed me away.

"I- sorry," I didn't know what else to say.

She looked me up and down in disgust before speaking, "don't you dare ever fucking touch me again!"

That just pissed me off. She may not know yet but she's mine.

I glared at her before grabbing her wrist and pulling her to me, "if I want to ducking touch what's mine, I'll fücking do it. Don't ever tell me not to touch you again," I growled out.

She twister her wrist before pulling it out of my grip and giving me a hard slap to my left cheek, "you need to go find some help! You're fucking crazy!" That's all she said before running out the door.

I was so shocked from the smack I didn't even try to stop her.

I touched my left cheek and immediately felt a stinging sensation.

I chuckled to myself, she was a feisty one... I liked that.

I couldn't just leave y'all hanging with one chapter, so here :))) I hope you enjoy!!

Make sure you

Like

Comment

And Vote!!!

Thank you, and Much love💜💜💜