•Chapter 24•

Dallie

We roamed the mall for like 5 minutes before entering Champion. I could literally feel the tension everywhere. Danny was looking at me like he wanted to devour me, Bryce looked like he wanted to beat the shit out of someone, but knowing he couldn't he most definitely wanted to take his anger out on someones vagina.

That vagina being Kiras. And lastly Karson...Karson looked extremely uncomfortable. I wanted to laugh at this whole situation. I was lowkey uncomfortable myself too though. Danny was staring really hard and it was starting to unnerve me.

"Danny stop staring at me" i hissed out slightly as I roamed around the store, looking for a lavender sweater.

"I can't help it. You just look too good," he said quietly as he slid his hand up and down my back.

"Thank you, but your eyes are burning holes in my head-"

"Hi welcome to Champion, are you finding everything okay?" a worker said as they walked up to us.

I turned around to the female voice and saw a pretty little asian girl maybe about 5"4 with a petite frame. She smiled genuinely up at us but kept her attention on me most of the time.

My respect for her went through the roof because usually girls will blatantly stare at Danny with pure lust in their eyes and it was starting to get annoying.

"No, but thank you though!" I said smiling back just as sweetly.

"No problem! let me know if i can help you with anything." She smiled once again and as i saw her turn around, i watched her give Karson a good look before blushing slightly and walking off.

OOO okay...imma help her get at him

I smirked to myself and decided to wait a couple minutes before finding her.

"Hey Danny," I turned around again to talk to Danny. He was looking at the shoe section and turned around to the sound of my voice. I didn't even notice he walked off.

"I don't like it when you call me by my name. Call me babe or baby or bae, or daddy," He smiled as he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into him.

"no no, no PDA," i said trying to shove him back a little. I didn't want people to see us being all lovey dovey.

"What do you mean, I gotta let everyone in this store know that I got a girl and that my girl has a man," he said as he tightened his grip a bit.

I rolled my eyes, "okay if that's the case then just hold my hand,"

Now it was his turn to roll his eyes, "I like this better," he smirked.

"You're so fu- fricken annoying," I corrected myself quickly. But I knew he caught that.

He raised a single eye brow and looked down at me, "what was that?"

I put on a big smile and wrapped my hands around his waist giving him a big hug, "nothin nothing. I said you're so fricken adorable." I let out an awkward laugh.

"Mmhm yeah," he smirked "that's what I thought," he said before bitting his lip and giving my ass a fat slap.

I gasped in surprise and looked around to make sure no one saw.

"Babe!" I whisper yelled, "you really can't be doing that in public

"I'll do whatever I want, that's my ass and I know you liked it," he said confidently.

"No I didn't," I grumbled.

Bitch, yes the fuck you did. Who you lying to?

"So if we go to the bathroom and I touch your pussy, it ain't gone be wet?"