•Chapter 10•

Dallie

Longest fucking day ever.

Every single class period I had with Danny, his hands were all over me, on my thigh or my pussy or my ass.

I didn't want to admit that I liked it but we both knew I did and that was what was confusing me.

How could I be so attracted to such a huge dick head? Like it didn't make sense.

And then don't even get me started with Karson, he kept asking me questions about Danny and why I shouldn't date him and this and that, it was all just overwhelming.

My forehead was sweaty and my brain was tired from all the learning and non stop thoughts about Danny as I walked down the hallway to my locker.

I was so immersed in my thoughts I didn't even hear the clicking footsteps of someone coming from behind me until I was pushed to the ground.

"Well if it isn't our fat black bitch of a friend," Brenna said with a cheesy sarcastic smile.

I got up slowly and patted my clothes down, getting t rid of the small dust particles, "ew. I would never be your friend," I said in disgust as I made eye contact with her.

"It was a fucking joke you retard," she said as she crossed her arms over her boobs.

They were actually small but she used 2 bras to push them up, "that was horrible joke. Please refer to Kevin Hart for some new ones." I said slowly so she could understand.

"You think you're funny huh?" She asked as she tried to take an intimidating step toward me.

I hid the laughter bubbling in my throat as I saw her fake tan faced redden.

I held my hands up and shook them as if I was a little kid that was just scared by a ghost, "ahhh you're so scary!" I mocked before breaking out laughing.

"You fucking bitch! Who do you think you are?!" She screeched.

A couple kids walking by stopped at the sound of her annoying voice and looked on at our dispute.

"I don't think I'm anyone, but I know I'm Dallie Harrison, and Dallie Harrison doesn't take no shot from anyone. Especially no fake punk ass bitch name Breanna Kent," I said while stepping towards her.

My action much more intimidating then hers, making her take an unconscious step back.

"Y-you weren't talking shit when you got your fat ass beat up!" She yelled while stomping her her foot on the ground like a child.

She stomped so hard I was surprised she didn't break her heel.

"The only reason I got beat up was because I was held down by a guy twice my size and punched by more than one person, if you want a real fight, fight me here one on one." I said taking another step at her looking her in her eyes.

"You-"

"What's going on?" I heard a deep and manly voice ask out causing Breanna and I to both turn our heads.

Danny was a couple feet away from us looking at Breanna suspiciously.

"Baby! She was being mean to me!" Breanna whined.

But what caught me off guard was the fact that she called him baby and the little pang of jealousy I felt in my heart.

My eyebrows creased as I watched Breanna walk towards Danny.

"Baby?" He asked just as confused as I felt.

"Yeah?" Breanna asked playing dumb as she clung to his arm.