Philodosia and Pheacker (Valentine's Day Special, Part 3)

Quinn: Hey guys! Welcome back to our Valentine's Day special! Say hi, guys!

Eliza: Hi, everyone!

Herc: What's up, knuckleheads?

Laurens: *cuddled up to Angelica* Yo! *does peace sign*

Quinn: Well, we'll get right into the next request. It's from
@Blaze_hardens

 It's from @Blaze_hardens

Hamilton: What the-

Burr: Oh no.

All: *stare at Philip and Theo, who are playing some odd game that involves running up and down the stairs and through the kitchen, and hopping around the living room*

Hamilton: *forced smile* Okay... bedtime!

Philip and Theo: *skid to a halt, a look of surprised disappointment on their faces*

Philip: But Daddy, it's not my bedtime yet!

Hamilton: Too bad. It's bedtime now! *shoos the kids upstairs, leading Philip to the Washington's bedroom and Theo to the guest bedroom* *comes back downstairs* You wanna explain yourself, Quinn?

Quinn: It's not my fault!

Burr: We are not "shipping" my sweet Theodosia with Hamilton's boy!

Hamilton: If you think I'd ever let Philip date a Burr, you're crazy!

[ENTER JEFFERSON]

Jefferson: Are we done talking about... you know what?

Quinn: All clear, TJ. No Jamilams here.

Jefferson: Good. *sits down* What'd I miss?

Laurens: *flies out of his seat*

Quinn: We're reacting to Philodosia, which is a ship of Philip and Theo.

Jefferson: Oh. *smirks* I see. Where are the little ones anyway?

Eliza: Alexander put them to bed.

Jefferson: *the smirk intensifies* Ahhhhhh... I suppose someone's not happy about this pair, huh?

Hamilton: You expect me to be?!

Quinn: So, I'm not gonna do a fanart compilation- it just seems wrong, considering they're still children-

Hamilton: There's fanart?!

Quinn: *sweats* Noooooooo. *looks at the camera* But if there was, our viewers at home can use now as a chance to search up some pics for reference. We'll wait.

(Beat)

Quinn: Alright I'm done waiting. If you don't have your pics up yet, you're out of luck.