Happy Birthday Maria!

Quinn: Okay, we're back with another short part because it's SOMEBODY'S birthday and they didn't tell us.

Theo: Really? Who?

Quinn: It's Maria's!

Maria: *blushes, stares down* Quinn, you don't have to-

Quinn: Of course we have to! Why didn't you tell us it's your birthday?

Maria: *shrugs*

Quinn: Now, we sent the boys- and Eliza, cuz goodness knows they'll need help- out to get some things. They should be back soon.

King George: You didn't send me, because you have no power over me!

Quinn: No, George, I didn't send you because YOU'RE STILL IN THE TIMEOUT CORNER.

King George: Because I choose to be. It's quite comfortable. *crosses legs*

[ENTER THE BOYS (+ELIZA, CUZ GOODNESS KNOWS THEY NEEDED HELP)]

Hamilton: We're back!

Quinn: Well, that was convenient!

Eliza: We got everything for Maria's birthday party.

Maria: *eyes widen* Birthday party?

Herc: That's right lady fam!

Jefferson: The cake should be delicious, because I picked it out. *puts a red and white cake with swirly, fluffy icing on the table*

Laurens: Hey, Laff, help me hang up the streamers!

Samuel and Washington: *stack the presents onto the table*

Maria: I don't understand... you did all this for me?

Eliza: Of course!

Maria: Why?

Laurens: What do you mean, "why?" It's your birthday. This is what people do on birthdays.

Maria: I mean, I guess, but... I haven't even been here that long.

Hamilton: So?

Quinn: Is this why you didn't tell us it was your birthday, Maria?

Maria: I- I didn't think it mattered.

Peggy: *deep gasp* YOU STOP THAT STINKING THINKING RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY!!!

Angelica: *puts hands on Maria's shoulders from the side* Why would you think that? We love having you here.

Quinn: It's true. You're really cool, Maria, and we love that you're a part of our family now. And we wanna celebrate your big day with you!

Maria: *beams, nervously picking at her dress* Oh... thank you. Thank you so much, everyone. I love being here with you guys.

Quinn: *smiles* I'm glad. Now, open your presents!

Peggy: *slowly reaches for a present*

Hamilton: *puts arm around Eliza, bouncing with excited pride* Ooh, ooh, ooh! This one's from us!

Maria: *opens up a box* *lets out the tiniest, most adorable little gasp* Books!

Hamilton: Yeah! Lots of good ones!

Eliza: We hope you like them, Maria.

Maria: *already looking at the back covers* I love them! Thank you so much!