Happy Birthday Theo!

A/N: Yeah I'm late, I'm sorry.

Quinn: Hey, guys! We're back with another birthday party! Can you guess who it's for?

[The parlor is decorated in an odd but somehow perfect mix of Marvel superheroes and unicorns]

Burr: Ladies and gentlemen, I give you... the birthday girl!

[ENTER THEO]

Theo: *wearing a purple dress with white sandals and a black leather jacket*

Everyone: *applauds* 

Philip: *hopping up and down in excitement, runs forward to hand her a present*

Burr and Theodosia: *step in front of him*

Burr: *beaming down at Theo* Happy birthday, my dear Theodosia.

Philip: *face falls with disappointment, but waits patiently*

Theodosia: You're our whole world, angel. Our lives wouldn't be complete without you.

Theo: *beams* Thanks, Mama.

Burr: *gets on his knee and hands her a little box with a bow on it*

Theo: *opens it up and sees beautiful pearl earrings* Earrings?

Theodosia: We decided you're old enough to get your ears pierced.

Theo: *gasps in excitement and jumps into her parents' arms* Thank you thank you thank you thank you!

Theodosia: *laughs* It took a lot of convincing to get Daddy to say yes.

Burr: But I said yes, didn't I? *laughs a little and shakes his head* It feels like only yesterday you were a baby in my arms. Now you're getting your ears pierced...

Theo: *hugs Burr*

Burr: *smiles and kisses her head*

Quinn: Okay, who's next?

Philip: *tries to step forward*

Angelica: Happy Birthday, Theo. *gives a present* I must say, it is nice having a little girl around to spoil.

Theo: Thanks, Miss Angelica! *unwraps the present and finds a pale pink tank top and rhinestoned denim shorts*  Ooh, I love it!

Philip: *opens his mouth to speak*

Maria: Happy Birthday, Theo.

Susan: *shyly hands a present*

Maria: Tell Theo, "Thank you for playing with me."

Susan: *smiles* Thank you for playing with me.

Theo: Aww, you're welcome, Susan! *opens the present and it's a Marvel coloring book* Oh, this is really cool! Thank you, Miss Maria and Susan.

Maria: Of course, Theo.

Susan: *beams*

Jefferson: Here you are, little miss Burr. *steps up to Theo* I got you something I thought you might enjoy. *hands little present*

Theo: *looks at skeptically*

Jefferson: What? Your dad and I have worked together in the past. Plus, I've known you since you were a baby, Theo. Of course I'd want to get you something for your special day.

Theo: ...Thanks, Mr. Jefferson. *pulls out a little stuffed bunny* Aww! Thank you!

Jefferson: *smiles*

Philip: Theo-

Peggy: Theo! *runs over and gives her a present* Happy Birthday, cutie!

Laurens: Peggy and I had a lot of fun picking this out.

Theo: *opens up the present and finds a Captain Marvel costume and a plushie of Goose the cat* Yes!!! Thank you so much, Miss Peggy and Mr. John!

Laurens: Aw, no problem, kid!

Peggy: You're gonna look so cool in it.

Philip: Theo-

Quinn: And this is from Katie. *gives a present*

Theo: *opens it to find a pink leotard and a bag of scrunchies* Oh, wow! I love it!

Philip: *getting impatient* Can I please go now?

Quinn: Oh, of course, Philip! Go right ahead!

Philip: *grins and quickly thrusts a present into Theo's arms* Here you go, Theo! This is from me! Happy Birthday!

Theo: Thanks, Philip! *opens it up and finds a set of Marvel action figures* Oh, cool!

Philip: I made sure that Black Panther and Shuri are in there because you're Shuri and I'm Black Panther. Oh, and I made you this card, too! *gives an envelope*

Theo: *takes the card out and reads it* Did you write me a poem?

Philip: *colors with embarrassment* Oh... yeah.

Eliza: Aww, you're so sweet, Philip!

Hamilton: Why don't you read it out loud, Philip?

Philip: *shifts on his feet* Oh, that's okay.

Hamilton: Come on, son, let's hear it!

Philip: *takes a deep breath* Okay. *takes the poem from Theo*

My name is Philip

I am a poet

I wrote this poem just to show it

And

Today's your birthday

And all I wanna do is say "Hip, hip, hooray!"

Cuz you and me, Theo, are best friends forever

I feel so happy every time we play together

I hope you get all you wanted and more

Now it's time for me to count! ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR!

Hamilton: Bravo!

Everyone: *applauds*

Theo: *laughs and claps*

Philip: Did you like it?

Theo: No, I loved it! Thank you, Philip. *hugs him*

Philip: *beams and hugs back*

Quinn: I hope this is a great birthday, Theo.

Theo: *grinning* It is. This is the best birthday ever!

Quinn: *grins, puts her arm around Theo and looks to the camera* Everyone wish this cutie a very happy birthday! We'll see you next time on Hamilton Reacts to Stuff!