CHAPTER 5: Think Of Something Fast!

LANDON

I was furious! So I told them all to meet me in the study while storming passed them and as soon as Elliot came in and closed the door, I explained everything that was happening while trying to get an answer or more like a validation that I'm NOT delusional in that they brought in a human.

We all remove our masks since the party is now over and we have BIGGER issues right now that I can't address seriously with this on my face.

I know she's my mate, which I don't know why I would have a human mate especially in a time like this.

"So..." Kavina starts.

"What the FUCK were you all thinking bringing a human here?!" I yelled at them.

"Sorry Alpha. But she's a good friend of ours and don't worry, she doesn't know. Besides, in case you haven't realized that this is the 21st century, where humans can be around us." Giselle chimes in.

"Not anymore. While you all have been away trying to do your own things, shit has been happening here. We are so close to having a war and becoming enemies again with humans. There have been more and more sightings of rogues that are just like Rivers. We haven't found out if exactly he is the one causing this sudden mass of breeds we'll call them for now but our kind is at stake. In fact ALL of our kinds are at risk of going back to being slaves and servants to humans. So you all bringing a human here, NOW, is unacceptable!" I tell them frustrated and even though no one can hear past these sound proof walls, I still was worried Anna would hear.

They all looked at each other and then back at me with their heads looking down.

"Sorry Alpha." They all said in unison.

I take in a deep breath and let it out before continuing.

"You're all lucky that I like you all. Otherwise you know you would be where the others go when they don't consult certain matters like these with me, your Alpha first. But since you have brought her here, she is ALL of your responsibilities. Don't go to clubs, or any other dangerous areas where you all know damn well humans don't belong. Just until I figure out what to do with all this. Because if word got out you all brought a human here, it won't end well for anybody." I warn them.

They all nod their heads in agreement.

"Alright. Sorry." Elliot tells me.

"It is what it is. Now take her back to the hotel you are all staying at until I can find other arrangements. I'll talk with you guys in a couple days." I tell them.

"But, what if she becomes suspicious while staying in the hotel all day everyday that she's here?" Giselle asks.

FUCK! I hate it when she's right.

"You can take her to the places you all know that are safe. But remember, not at night." I warn them before starting to storm out.

As soon as I swung open the door, I was about to head upstairs to my bedroom, I saw Anna as she stands up real quick and now has her mask off as well and instantly our eyes lock.

My mate is so beautiful. Damnit Moon Goddess! Why?!

I badly wanted to tell her everything and hopefully scare her away enough so that she would leave tonight, but I couldn't because anything I would say while being this upset wouldn't end well. I just balled up my fists at my side and instead stormed off.

I sprinted up the staircase and slammed my bedroom door shut. I wanted to be alone as I could feel the tension rising in me.

Now of course I'm not upset with Anna or really my cousin Elliot and the rest of them but I feel like a bunch of shit has been poured onto me and I have to start sorting shit out quick before things get really bad.

This is the first time in my life so far, that I can think of at least in this moment to where I feel helpless. I feel worried about having to deal with all this B.S. at once. I'm not even sure I can do this. Plus, what the hell do I tell my parents?

Oh my god! Especially my mom. 'Hey mom, I did find my mate but she's human. Oh and now Rivers knows and I think he may be behind this sudden mass of rogues.'

This is one fucked up situation that I am trying with everything that I have to fix and whatever I have to do, I will do and will need to do it fast.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)