CHAPTER 25: Hmm....Interesting

ANNA

Last night was beyond amazing that there aren't even enough words to describe how great it was.

Eager to see what my marking looks like, I got up this morning and left Landon sleeping nude still underneath the sheets and covers as I headed into the bathroom and looked closely in the mirror to where he marked me at last night.

The marking wasn't what I had thought but it was nice. To be honest, I wasn't sure of rather or not it would look like a hickey or turn into a shape or anything. But it looks nice overall and I love it.

It's a full moon with claw marks in the moon. It looks bad ass to be honest and now I guess I'll have the same abilities as him.

When I look off to the side in the mirror, I see Landon walk up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist while kissing my mark.

"It looks beautiful on you." He comments.

"I love it." I smile at him.

I then turn to face him and wrap my arms around his neck.

"I love you so much." He tells me.

"I love you too." I reply as our naked bodies are touching each other.

"So what do you want to do today?" He asks me.

"Well I was thinking that maybe we just play things by ear and not plan anything." I suggested.

"Sounds good to me." He smirks.

"So how will I know that I have the same abilities as you?" I ask excited.

"You're so cute." He chuckles. "You have my abilities already but before you try and use them, I will teach you first. That way, nothing hurts worse than it should and you have the knowledge in hoe to use it." He explains.

"Okay, then what about me shifting into a wolf?" I finally ask the bigger question.

"That's gonna take a little more training the rest. However, first, you'll need to wait for your wolf to contact you." He says.

"Isn't that part of the abilities though? To shift? I mean, is that a real thing that you all have inner wolves?" I ask thinking that way was just in stories.

"We're born with them but they choose when to make the first contact with us. However, in the case of ones like Rivers and his men, they force the shifting therefore never being able to experience what it's really like to be an ACTUAL werewolf. That's what makes him so prone to the rage and anger he projects with his and the serum he uses to induce the other victims he chooses." He finishes telling me.

"I see." I reply feeling a bit disappointed.

"Don't worry though, love. She'll come soon." He smiles and then leans in to give me a kiss.

We next decide to take a shower together and of course try some shower sex, then afterwards, we got dressed and I had decided so far that I wanted to order some room service for breakfast while deciding in what to do.

Suddenly he gets a phone call and ends up taking it outside as I wait for room service to bring us our food while also looking for something on TV.

I heard a knock at the door and then some mans voice on the other side of it state he was from room service. Since we can't still trust many, I took a look through the key hole and saw he looked like he worked for the hotel and even had the rolling cart with tray of food on there.

So I opened up the door and he came inside then was nice enough to set everything on our little round table.

To be honest though, he looked as though he could be a model and probably was.

"Will that be all miss?" He asks with his English accent.

"For now that should be good, thanks. Oh wait." I tell him and turn to grab my wallet and then I take out some money to give to him for a tip.

"So how long have you been here?" He asks while waiting for me.

"For close to a month. Came here with some friends." I tell him as I begin walking back to him.

"I see. Where are they now?" He asks.

"They're at home. My boyfriend decided to surprise me by taking me here for a couple days." I tell him.

"Oh, you've got a mate huh?" He asks sounding a little disappointed.

"Yeah." I smile.

I heard the sliding door open from the balcony and then a low growl coming from behind me.

"Can I help you?" Landon asks in a jealous tone while pulling me closer to him and kissing me on the cheek.

"I was just bringing your guys' food is all." He smiles at Landon. "Thanks for the tip." He smiles back at me before leaving. "Enjoy London." He shouts back before closing the door behind him.

I look at Landon and right as he looks at me, I can tell he's mad and jealous. So I take hold of his face and give him a quick kiss.

"It's okay baby. I told him about you. Besides, I only want you." I assure him.

That right there was what made him smile real big before he gave me a kiss on the lips.

"I know. I just don't trust other guys though. My wolf and I go crazy." He says.

"I understand but that won't happen cause you'll always be right beside me." I smile.

We next head over and sit down at the table beside each other and begin eating our delicious food.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)