CHAPTER 33: This Bitch!.....

ANNA

I woke up this morning in the arms of the one I loved.

I got up to take a shower and then got myself dressed before heading downstairs to let him sleep.

When I got downstairs, I saw everyone was sitting at the table and looked up at me with smiles.

"Good morning." I greeted them.

"Good morning, Luna." They bowed and said in unison.

"You guys don't have to call me that." I chuckle.

"Actually we do. Even though we haven't had the ceremony yet, we need to get into the habit." Elliot said to me.

"Well, thanks but it feels too weird." I laugh it off.

"Better get used to it." Giselle winks at me.

I pour myself some coffee and grab a granola bar and take a seat at the table with them.

"So did you have fun last night?" Kavina winks at me.

"I did actually." I reply.

"Yeah, we know." Rockwell remarks making everyone laugh.

"What's so funny?!" We all turn and notice Landon's walking down the stairs and then towards us.

"Nothing." We all say accidentally in unison.

Then he walks up to me and gives me a kiss.

"Good morning my love." He greets me.

"Morning baby." I reply.

"Alright alright." Elliot says.

Me and Landon laugh. He next pours himself some coffee and takes a seat next to me.

"So guys, last night, Anna met her wolf." He smiles while taking hold of my hand as he announces it.

Everybody smiles and congratulates me.

"Thanks." I replied.

"What's her name?" Arlen asks.

"Zerena." I tell them.

"Wow. Talk about a bad ass name." Giselle laughs.

"Yeah, I like it." I tell her.

"So what's the plan for today? The party is tomorrow night and we still have to go shopping for our outfits." Kavina exclaims.

"You all already have a walk-in closet full of outfits." Landon remarks.

"Yeah well, Anna doesn't." Giselle chimes in.

"Don't use her as a reason to go shopping." Landon laughs.

"Well we tried telling you the truth but it wasn't enough for you." Kavina points out.

"Come on Alpha, just let them get new outfits. This way it'll give us time to figure out a plan for the party." Rockwell suggests.

"Alright." Landon finally gives in and lets out a breath.

He gets up and heads upstairs to get his credit card then comes back downstairs and hands it to me.

"Thank you baby." I smile at him and give him a kiss.

"You're welcome. Although I'm doing this only for your sake." He tells me.

"I know." I smile at him and give him a kiss again.

Us girls then start leaving and take the car while all the guys stay home.

We end up walking around and shop for a few hours before we decide to grab some lunch at a nice cafe type of a place.

After being seated and ordering our drinks and food, I decide to go to the bathroom. So I excuse myself and head towards the restroom.

When I was finished, I was washing my hands when the bathroom door opens and in walks a girl who looks to be maybe eighteen.

"Hi." She smiles at me while standing next to me and looking at herself while fixing her hair in the mirror.

"Hi." I replied.

I next begin drying my hands.

"Do I know you?" She asks.

"I don't think so. I'm not from around here and haven't been here for too long." I tell her.

I started getting some type of a vibe from her that was unsettling.

"My bad." She says and then starts drying her hands as well.

She then steps out and I still try and figure out why I don't feel right.

"I don't trust her. Something about her is uneasy. You need to tell the girls." My wolf tells me.

"Yeah, I will." I say out loud to her.

I start heading out and as soon as I turn the corner to walk to the table, I feel someone grab me from behind and cover my mouth and suddenly, everything goes dark.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)